+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Connect I pad by wifi

I'm paul.

Wifi access point arrived today so connected to Ethernet cable and power. Switched on iPad and found it connected to the router in the house duh. I then checked for wifi connection on iPhone but wasn't connected, but wifi access point showed up so connected to it with password, played Spotify through Bluetooth into project ds2 digital. I then set up the iPad to pair with the wifi access point. Now both pair with either the wifi access point or wifi router. Job done.
    Bakoon 13r Denon DP80 Stax UA-70 Shure Ultra 500 in a Martin Bastin body with jico stylus, project ds2 digital Rullit aero 8 field coils in tqwt speakers

Office system, DIY CSS fullrange speakers with aurum cantus G2 ribbons yulong dac Sony STR6055 receiver Jvc QL-A51 direct drive turntable, Leema sub. JVC Z4S cart is in the house

Garage system another Sony receiver, cassette deck

System components are subject to change without warning and at the discretion of the owner.

I'm Adrian.

Quote Originally Posted by paulf-2007 View Post
    Wifi access point arrived today so connected to Ethernet cable and power. Switched on iPad and found it connected to the router in the house duh. I then checked for wifi connection on iPhone but wasn't connected, but wifi access point showed up so connected to it with password, played Spotify through Bluetooth into project ds2 digital. I then set up the iPad to pair with the wifi access point. Now both pair with either the wifi access point or wifi router. Job done.
    Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs: Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges, Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:- Marantz SA-KI Pearl CD player, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi+ Pro, Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:- AudioValve Sunilda phono stage, Krell KSP-7B pre-amp, Krell KSA-80 power amp

Output: Wilson Benesch Vector speakers, KLH Ultimate One Headphones

Cables: Tellurium Q Ultra Black II RCA & Chord Epic 2 RCA, various speaker leads, & links

I think I am nearing audio nirvana, but don’t tell anyone.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234