+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Extinction Rebellion.

I'm Mike.

They are full of shit, they'll all be off to India in their 'gap yar', polluting the skies en masse.
    Current system 1210 GR. CDP - Meridian G08. Amp -Sugden A21I - Sig. Wharfedale Lintons.

I'm Dave.

Quote Originally Posted by Stryder5 View Post
    What I dislike is the acceptance and perpetuation from the media, and the indoctrination of children with what maybe false information.
    You might just as well believe that the moon is made of blue cheese, if you like, and I won't stop you. That would be wrong, though, but that's just my opinion.

It is the sort of thing which children get told, but most enjoy the fun, and realise, sooner or later, that in fact it isn't.
    Dave

I'm Gary.

Quote Originally Posted by dave2010 View Post
    You might just as well believe that the moon is made of blue cheese, if you like, and I won't stop you. That would be wrong, though, but that's just my opinion.

It is the sort of thing which children get told, but most enjoy the fun, and realise, sooner or later, that in fact it isn't.
    You’ve shattered my belief about the moon though, but in one way I’m vindicated, the colours the clue, The moons a kinda Wensleydale hue.

Gary
    It is easier to seek forgiveness than to ask permission

Rules are meant for the obedience of fools and the guidance of wise men

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Stryder5 View Post
    You’ve shattered my belief about the moon though, but in one way I’m vindicated, the colours the clue, The moons a kinda Wensleydale hue.

Gary
    I thought it was Lancashire Tasty (well I would, wouldn't I), with bits of mould on it
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12