+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Crap weather for February

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Ah I see... Will bear that in mind then! We've had our current boiler (a Vaillant) for about 20 years and it's never given us a day of trouble

Marco.
    I always feel sad for those who are (or have been) less fortunate than me in life and love.

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by nonuffin View Post
    I switched to Bulb last year and it is costing 70 less a month than I was paying utility warehouse I asked Bulb a simple question via email about isolating the supply to repair a faulty trip switch which took them over 2 months to reply to, so they gave me a 40 refund to apologise for the delay.
    That's proper customer service. Time someone showed BG how it's done. I predict a bright future for Bulb
    Pining for the fjords? What kind of talk is that? And why did he fall flat on his back the minute I got him home?

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon 2M Black. Phono: Yaqin MS-22B CD: Densen Beat B400 Plus; Headphone/pre: Myryad Z40; Amp: Audion Silver Night 300b stereo
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def. Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini-1, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    Panasonic 42" plasma, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Well, it looks like it's going to be a good drying day!

Managed to get all the logs and coal in from the store we will need for today, without getting too soaked!! Defo a day for staying at home huddled in front of a nice cosy fire

Hope no-one's going to be daft enough to work outside today.......

Marco.
    I always feel sad for those who are (or have been) less fortunate than me in life and love.

I'm Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post

Managed to get all the logs and coal in from the store we will need for today, without getting too soaked!! Defo a day for staying at home huddled in front of a nice cosy fire

Marco.
    60 to 70 miles an hour winds, maybe hitting 80, a day to stay inside and hope everything survives.
    Regards Neil

I'm Grant.

base wind is about 30mph, with gusts over 50 here. was calm overnight but built up in early morning(7am) no follow this pattern i think for a while.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/PROJECT PHONOBOX DS2 USB - QUAD VENA 2 - IFI PURIFIER 2/TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK POWER AMPLIFIERS - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - OPPO PM-3 PLANAR, SONY H900 & NURAPHONE HEADPHONES - ZBOOK/ IFI SILENCER/WIN10 PRO/AUDIRVANA & JRIVER - SMSL M6 DAC & IFI SILENCER - RPI 3+, DIGIONE HAT/VOLUMIO2 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC CHORD, MOGAMI, SUPRA & WIREWORLD

**Men are not punished for their sins, but by them**Don't be such a big girl's blouse!**
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

RIP Terry... "We use only the finest baby frogs, dew picked and flown from Iraq, cleansed in finest quality spring water, lightly killed, and then sealed in a succulent Swiss quintuple smooth treble cream milk chocolate envelope and lovingly frosted with glucose."

I'm Dave.

Little bit windy..

I'm Robin.

Loads of rain last night and local flooding, dry this morning at the moment but still very windy.
    Regards
    Robin

Acoustic Solid Wood MPX, Ortofon Quintet Bronze
    Primare I 32 amp
    Primare R 32 phono stage
    Arcam CDS50 Sacd Network Player
    ART Stiletto 6V3. Loudspeakers

I'm Neil.

Winds picking up here, dry and blue sky, where I am.

Worst winds today, if weather forecast is accurate.
    Regards Neil

I'm Dave.

Already have glass blown out of one of the sheds and back gates down.

I'm James.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post

Marco.
    I heard on the radio the other day that parts of the UK are to ban people burning coal and wood at home, the old climate change thing another money making idea from those who will be flogging expensive 'clean' fuel
    cambridge audio azur 651w power amp, novafidelity x40 music server/pre/dac, tannoy dc4t]
    , van damme blue series interconnects, van damme studio blue 4mm speaker cable, klotz mc 5000 ,klotz silver hybrid, thanks Brian, fisual hollywood optical cable,, pioneer bdp170, akg k 550

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast