+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wanted: Bose sound dock for Ipod

I'm alan.

Default Wanted: Bose sound dock for Ipod

As per title I’m looking for a Bose Sound Dock for my IPod Classic, preferably series 2, possibly also a Sound wave which I think has an auxiliary input so the Ipod could be connected.
    The Sound Docks come up frequently on EBay but someone might just have one in very good condition that is now surplus to requirements.
    Thanks in advance.

I'm Mark.

May I be so bold as to say, that a much better choice is a Klipsch iGroove SXT - similar to the Bose item, but much better sounding...

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

I'm Dave.

Quote Originally Posted by M6NTL View Post
    May I be so bold as to say, that a much better choice is a Klipsch iGroove SXT - similar to the Bose item, but much better sounding...

Maybe check out the reviews of the Klipsch here - Klipsch iGroove SXT Digital Audio System for iPod and iPhoneSystem https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0030BLF..._JDTnEbKRW2WYR

Might be suitable, but not unanimous agreement, though some very satisfied customers I see.
    Dave

I'm Mark.

Just giving my opinion. Bose have a very bass heavy sound, not at all natural, the iGroove SXT (to my ears) sounds much more neutral - sounds really nice...

I'm alan.

Many thanks for all your input. Actually I have just won a series 2 Bose sounddock on the evil site - hoping of course that a) it’s as described and b) it doesn’t get damaged en route. Naturally I’ll check the iGroove out - I was completely unaware of its existence before.

+ Reply to Thread