+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello from Taiwan

I'm Mark.

Default Hello from Taiwan

Originally from UK, but living in Taiwan.
    Love the sound of QUAD 33/303, have a fully analogue setup for playing LPs into Wharfedale 9.1 speakers.
    I also use a couple of Quad 303s in a bi-amp setup from an RME Babyface recording/playback computer interface, via a Monicon passive controller and a Mini-DSP active crossover system between the controller and the two Quad 303s. The speakers are a modified DIY design from Wilmslow Audio, but I removed the passive crossovers, so I could tune the active crossovers by ear. I can toggle between the QUAD system or a pair of Yamaha MSP5 active near field monitors, which helps give me comparisons useful for studio audio mixing.
    Listening to jazz classical folk latin and also original music by the band I am in.

I'm Neil.

Welcome to AoS
    Regards Neil

I'm Shane.

Howdy! Welcome to AOS.

Have fun.

S.
    Shane Lonergan.

I'm Geoff.

Hello Mark. Welcome to AOS.

We have some very knowledgeable Quad users here, so if you have any questions, just ask.

Join in the chat and get to know the members, they're a friendly bunch.

Enjoy the forum,
    Geoff.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Hi, and welcome to the forum. AoS is a friendly and knowledgeable place, hope you enjoy it.
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Welcome to AoS Mark,

Enjoy the Forum

Barry (a fellow QUAD lover)
    Barry

+ Reply to Thread