I'm Paul, yes I live in Brussels, the capital city of Belgium and Europe.
My rented apartment is smallish (certainly by American standards), but comfortable, in a lively street very near the "Royal Park", the Federal and Flemish parliaments...not bad.

My turntable is an old (and beautiful) Technics SL-1710 with a new Audio-Technica AT-VM95ML/H cart, the best vinyl equipment I've ever had.

The amp, tuner and CD player are all black Onkyo's.
Amp is A-9010 (2x44 watt RMS, I believe)
Tuner T-4030 with DAB+ (useless progress...but it works fine)
CD C-7030
Nothing special there. I recommend never to buy black equipment: can't see a thing, I put white stickers on the essentail buttons!

My speakers are wonderful, even with one dead Celestion HF1300 mid-tweeter, which I hope to successfully replace, as soon as a friend returns from minor surgery, when he can help me with the replacement...
They're 1970's Bowers & Wilkins DM2a's, 1/8th wave transmission line 3-way cabinets, 50 lbs. each, painted white and...rather big boxes.
To hear Johnny Cash strumming his acoustic guitar and singing "The Man Comes Around", you'd swear he was right there with you in the room.

Luckily I've strewn my small collection of Moroccan rugs around, all in all I like the sound, even with the hearing aid I'm still paying the mortgage for stashed away in the cupboard...

I listen to radio, Flemish and French bla-blaah to have a feel of the outside world, and music!
Jean-Philippe Rameau's operas, or on harpsichord (thanks Scott Ross, wherever you dwell, poor boy!), Bach, Schubert, Arvo Pärt...Eugène Ysaÿe...
1965-1975 Rock 'n Roll & British pop music, Christmas brought me the 2009 Beatles box (lovely, lovely music there, on the Beyer Dynamic studio cans).
Fairport Convention's "Liege & Lief", John Martyn, Joni, CSN&Y, other California tribes...also Willie Nelson, Stevie Wonder, James Brown, Sly Stone..jazz, too.
Puis les français: Serge Gainsbourg's "Melody Nelson" (great sounding, phenomenal arrangements!) Thanks for , Polnareff...Adamo...even Dalida!

Thanks for having me. Music is life!