+ Reply to Thread

Thread: About Me

I'm Bob.

Default About Me

I've been into HIFi construction and modification since the 1970s. I've built several amps and speakers and modified loads of equipment. I'm currently trying to get my Boyuu A9 valve amp kit working but like so many others have a hum problem. I's also in the process of modifying my V90 Musical Fidelity dac. Hoping to create a youtube hifi mods channel soon.

I'm mainly interested to classical music particularly Haydn. I like pop/rock bands like Blur too.

Bob Draper

I'm Shane.

Howdy! Welcome to AOS.

Have fun.

S.
    Shane Lonergan.

I'm Geoff.

Hello Bob. Welcome to AOS.

Plenty of members here who like tinkering and projects, I'm sure you can get opinions on your hum issue. Try starting a thread in the Blank Canvas area and asking questions.

Join in the chat and get to know everybody.

Enjoy the forum,
    Geoff.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Welcome to the forum. AoS is a friendly and knowledgeable place, hope you enjoy it.
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Welcome to AoS Bob,

Yes, we have several keen and knowledgeable Members here who like to design and build valve amplifiers. Just ask away and I'm sure someone will come along to help.

Enjoy the Forum
    Barry
    Barry

+ Reply to Thread