+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FOR SALE : J.E. Sugden Headmaster class A headphone amp/pre Bijou series

I'm Alan.

Thanks Leo..I'll get it to you before the week is out..Al..
    'ANDSOME IN THE SUMMER..'ORIBBLE IN THE WINTER. Barney Milne

Cambridge Audio CXN, Seagate nas drive, Michell Gyrodec SE, SME309, Benz M2 Ruby cantilever, Denon DL103, Primare R32, Densen D20, Densen D30, Cambridge Audio 840A V2 integrated, Pioneer SX-N30AE Network Stereo Receiver, Roksan Darius speakers, Technics speakers, Canon speakers, Bastanis Dragonfly Horns, REL Storm III sub, Target R1 speaker stands, Atacama Equinox.

I'm Leo.

Hi Alan, Headmaster arrived (very well packed). Plugged in and working, must have a lot of gain as I am only about 9’oclock on the dial at that is a lot for my phono stage��
    Kind regards
    Leo

I'm Alan.

Quote Originally Posted by lazyscott View Post
    Hi Alan, Headmaster arrived (very well packed). Plugged in and working, must have a lot of gain as I am only about 9’oclock on the dial at that is a lot for my phono stage��
    Kind regards
    Leo
    Yes Leo..there is loads of head room with the pre..I was using it with a 140 watt per channel Quad QSP Elite power amp and my volume rarely went above 9 0'clock, however the sound was sweet..I hope you are enjoying your new purchase..Al.
    'ANDSOME IN THE SUMMER..'ORIBBLE IN THE WINTER. Barney Milne

Cambridge Audio CXN, Seagate nas drive, Michell Gyrodec SE, SME309, Benz M2 Ruby cantilever, Denon DL103, Primare R32, Densen D20, Densen D30, Cambridge Audio 840A V2 integrated, Pioneer SX-N30AE Network Stereo Receiver, Roksan Darius speakers, Technics speakers, Canon speakers, Bastanis Dragonfly Horns, REL Storm III sub, Target R1 speaker stands, Atacama Equinox.

I'm Leo.

Hi Alan enjoying it very much, I’ve got my weekend sorted.
    Many thanks
    Leo

I'm Vince.

Hi Leo,
    I don't know if Alan told you but your amp has got an AMR fuse in. These really let the amp breathe and perform at it's best. Enjoy.

I'm Leo.

looks like a standard one to me - but is that something you would recommend changing

I'm Jay.

I know this i an old thread, but i was wondering what the difference is between this 'pre-Bijou' and the 'Bijou' proper series. I received the same version as yours as a hand-me-down and plan on selling it too, just want to know all the details about it before i put it up for sale.

I'm Geoff.

He means a headphone / pre amp. I've sent you a PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12