+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Chord cables

I'm Nuno.

Default Chord cables

I need a new ic to connect my Rega cd player to my amplifier.After a search (fóruns,net) the Chord Clearway come up.I’d never had the chance to hear any chord cable, só I would like to know if chord is any good?Or is just marketing, you know, hi fi magazines make all the time hype ...Should I look elswhere or the Chord cables are just fine?

I'm Robin.

Suggest Reference Fidelity Components for better value using well regarded Furutech cable.
    Robin. mit ARC CD9, ARC ref 5 / darTZeel power + magico v2. Clearaudio Innovation wood / Phantom ll / Lyra Atlas / Aurorasound Vida,
    Stax 009S cans.KGGG headamp. all connected with wires. Auralic Aries - Aqua La Scala. Manley Absolute. Focal Stellias. HD800S Hyland headphones - Venus

I'm Mike.

I use a few Chord I/Cs (Sig., Indigo, Chorus) and like them as ex. all-rounders (used with previous high-end Naim and now with ditto E.A.R.and Lector valved kit. The Clearway seems to be highly recommended and does come up used on odd occasions. You could even start with £25 Chorus (used, that is; one advertised on the forums recently) and I don't think you'd be disappointed. New I/Cs do need to 'burn in', which can be off-putting and used is obviously cheaper/better v.f.m,/ has less depreciation.

I also have upper T.Q. and their lower end ones are very good too.

I'm Andre.

Good budget Chords i like the 'Crimson'. i also like the Chord 'C' Line interconnects

+ Reply to Thread