My own, much loved really excellent DAC for sale, complete with upgraded power.

USB (async, bit perfect up to 32/384KHz PCM)
Optical 24/192
SPDIF 24/192
SPDIF BNC 24/192
AES/EBU 24/192

All inputs are transformer isolated from each other, so each input sounds perfect. Absolutely cracking DAC sporting a brilliant class A output stage.

I've had this for sale a while now, I overlooked posting on AoS for some reason. I was asking £350 for the DAC and a linear power supply made by Simon Clarke (sq225917). You'd need to examine the photos to ascertain condition, see scratches etc, hence the price. It's in full working condition and will come in original box with original power supply as well. I'm including a short WireWorld ultraviolet USB cable for free to sweeten the deal.

Great styling with a real flair, this DAC looks great on a rack (where the scratches are all but invisible). Looks wise it's a real head turner with it's matrix display - imagine Cylon meets Knight Rider (if KITT were an Alfa Romeo).

I think it's probably fair to let the eBay listing conclude now as bidding has started. But if anyone wants it at asking price, I'll send an equivalent offer to the leading bidder. If they refuse at that price I'll end the auction early and it's yours.