+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Marantz CD63 with new laser and new remote control

I'm Dominic.

Default Marantz CD63 with new laser and new remote control

Bought this as a stopgap when another player I had bought had duff digital outputs so I could'nt use my new DAC.

I have another working player so this one is surplus to requirements now.

I have fitted a brand spanking new laser so it should now give many more years of listening pleasure. Also bought a new remote control to go with it. No other leads included.

As you can see in the photos it is in very good condition with no dents or scratches, plus the lettering is still bright and clear.

I would like £75.00 plus £8.00 postage for the mainland UK only.

CD player = Marantz CD6006
    DAC/pre = Rotel RC 1572
    Power amp = ADA PF201
    Speaks = Quadral Chromium Style 6

I'm Andre.

Good price, Dont waste your money on the KI Edition..

I'm Dominic.

Quote Originally Posted by Made in 1968 View Post
    Good price, Dont waste your money on the KI Edition..
    I agree totally.

It is a good player and if it wasn't so hard for me to see the buttons in the dim light I have in my listening room I would have kept it as a spare. I have a Harman Kardon HD755 with a fully lit up fascia that has the control legends illuminated. Shame more players don't have this as black buttons on a black fascia are hard to see in dim light.

DAC/pre = Rotel RC 1572
    Power amp = ADA PF201

I'm Dominic.

Price drop to £65.00.
    DAC/pre = Rotel RC 1572
    Power amp = ADA PF201

I'm Dominic.

No takers for a measly sixty five quid?

Given that ebay sellers are asking £40+ for NON WORKING, NO REMOTE CONTROL and bashed and scratched to hell ones, I really am surprised that this hasn't sold to someone who knows what a bargain actually is

I am taking it off tomorrow so don't prevaricate for too long folks.
    DAC/pre = Rotel RC 1572
    Power amp = ADA PF201

I'm Grant.

Good buy for sure. Decent players these.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Alan.

That looks in lovely condition and is worth every penny of £65.00. I think it is just a case of, most people are streaming now, using network players. I have an extreme amount of cd's but they are all ripped to a NAS drive. If they hadn't been..I'd have snapped this up straight away...
    'ANDSOME IN THE SUMMER..'ORIBBLE IN THE WINTER. Barney Milne

Cambridge Audio CXN, Seagate nas drive, Michell Gyrodec SE, SME309, Benz M2 Ruby cantilever, Denon DL103, Primare R32, Densen D20, Densen D30, Cambridge Audio 840A V2 integrated, Pioneer SX-N30AE Network Stereo Receiver, Roksan Darius speakers, Technics speakers, Canon speakers, Bastanis Dragonfly Horns, REL Storm III sub, Target R1 speaker stands, Atacama Equinox.

+ Reply to Thread