+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hypex NCore NC400 Monoblocks

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Default Hypex NCore NC400 Monoblocks

Great sounding pair of Hypex monoblocks with some of the best measuring results of any amplifier-

https://www.audiosciencereview.com/f...-diy-amp.5907/

400w into 4 ohms, 200w into 8 ohms. Loads of great reviews online. Commercial amps using these modules go for a lot of money, I'm offering these at £700 delivered. Kits are priced around 575 Euros, and that is per channel for the module and power supply and before you factor in the cost of two chassis and build time.

Balanced inputs, I will include a set of RCA adaptors if required. Stellar sounding amps as the measurements show, all the headroom you will ever need.

Last edited by Ali Tait; 15-01-2020 at 14:02.
    “Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

Hunter S Thompson

I'm inthescottishmafia.

SOLD STP.
    “Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

Hunter S Thompson

+ Reply to Thread