+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Full Time Job

I'm Andre.

Default Full Time Job

Some poeple claim its a breeze finding a full time job, they are obviously deluded, but it easy sat behind a computer telling someone that Monday was the first day in my new Full time job. Its took me over 5 Years to get another Full time job, Working all the hours i can get to get by aint fun nor ideal but i refused to be on the Dole..

Anyway its like heaven going out early in a morning know you have done a full days work earning a real wage again.. Ten years im Retiring anyway so hope the job lasts that long..

I'm Grant.

You can't buy self respect
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/PROJECT PHONOBOX DS2 USB - QUAD VENA 2 - IFI PURIFIER 2/TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK POWER AMPLIFIERS - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - OPPO PM-3 PLANAR, SONY H900 & NURAPHONE HEADPHONES - ZBOOK/ IFI SILENCER/WIN10 PRO/AUDIRVANA & JRIVER - SMSL M6 DAC & IFI SILENCER - RPI 3+, DIGIONE HAT/VOLUMIO2 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC CHORD, MOGAMI, SUPRA & WIREWORLD

**Men are not punished for their sins, but by them**Don't be such a big girl's blouse!**
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

RIP Terry... "We use only the finest baby frogs, dew picked and flown from Iraq, cleansed in finest quality spring water, lightly killed, and then sealed in a succulent Swiss quintuple smooth treble cream milk chocolate envelope and lovingly frosted with glucose."

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Nice one, dude. What does the job involve?

Marco.
    Graham Peck, Knutkullavägen 15, 81569 Månkarbo, Uppsala, Sweden is an Internet troll. Report him (and his illegal, vile racist and abusive behaviour on Snakeoilaudio.com), should you be appalled by it, or a victim.

The garden shed in my avatar is the property at the above address, should anyone wish to visit.

I'm Andre.

Turd polisher

Lol... Seriously though, what will you be doing?

Marco.
    Graham Peck, Knutkullavägen 15, 81569 Månkarbo, Uppsala, Sweden is an Internet troll. Report him (and his illegal, vile racist and abusive behaviour on Snakeoilaudio.com), should you be appalled by it, or a victim.

The garden shed in my avatar is the property at the above address, should anyone wish to visit.

I'm Andre.

Not giving you know who bait ..

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Whatever you are polishing, happy for you buddy if you're happy.
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

Quote Originally Posted by Made in 1968 View Post
    Not giving you know who bait ..
    Ah.. The Swedish panty sniffer

Marco.

I'm availableforweddingsAndBarmitzvas.

Fair Play Andre,

I know what it’s like.
    Took a “career break” for a couple of years looking after Mum n Dad in their latter years, getting back in wasn’t as easy as I’d thought.

Had dealings with the Dole...
    Its not good for you, and as Grant says you can’t buy dignity.

Good on you mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Made in 1968 View Post
    Some poeple claim its a breeze finding a full time job, they are obviously deluded, but it easy sat behind a computer telling someone that Monday was the first day in my new Full time job. Its took me over 5 Years to get another Full time job, Working all the hours i can get to get by aint fun nor ideal but i refused to be on the Dole..

Anyway its like heaven going out early in a morning know you have done a full days work earning a real wage again.. Ten years im Retiring anyway so hope the job lasts that long..
    I enjoy Hifi n stuff...

I'm Andre.

Cheers Gaz. For some odd reason people think it is easy getting a full time job, Its totally not, Just got a bit more training & 300 hours on the job with someone & then im on it.. If this job can last me 8 years im happy.
    Just cos i have a Ballet dancers name with shitty Japanese Audio Junk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast