+ Reply to Thread

Thread: RIP one of the biggest legends in Rock - Neil Peart

I'm Mike.

Default RIP one of the biggest legends in Rock - Neil Peart

RIP Neil Peart passed away on the 7th from brain cancer, one of my favourite bands and certainly one of the most revered drummers ever

I'm AndyElectroNumpty.

Loved Rush , RIP dude.
    At the cutting edge of Numptyness!

I'm Timothy.

Wow, RIP Neil!
    Holbo TT-Nag 110-Croft phono/Innuos Zen MK2/LinnenberG Telemann DAC-Preamp/LinnenberG Allegro monoblocs/Duevel Venus/LinnenberG Maestro SE-Senn. 660S DH Labs cabling

Croft Series 7 amps, WLM La Scala, Naim Uniti1, Naim Nait XS3, Naim ND5XS2, Guru Junior

I'm Rohan.

I was at a rehearsal tonight. I was standing programming my synth and I heard my good friend and band drummer say "Neil's dead".

I knew he was a huge Rush fan and immediately replied, "What did you say?". I couldn't believe it. It's a big loss to rock music, undoubtedly.

Sad to think that he had so few years. A man of moderation and healthy activity deserved many more years than this.

I just got home from the session.
    I feel somehow that this isn't going to sink in until tomorrow.

Farewell to a King....thank you Neil for all that you gave to all of us who enjoyed your music and lyrics. You'll never be forgotten

I'm NotTakingLifeTooSeriouslyTheseDays.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWRMOJQDiLU
    Another great musician gone!
    RIP indeed.
    "Today scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality"
    Nikola Tesla

Its now a conspiracy theory to believe that the Immune system is capable of doing the job it was designed to do.
    A fish is only as healthy as the water its swimming in ! [Dr Robert Young]

www.tubedistinctions.co.uk

Matthew 5:10

I'm Andre.

Never like that band. However it is very sad when someone dies, especially that way.. However im having trouble getting my head around why someone should physically cry over it. I mean im a massive ELP fan but i never got upset when Emerson & Lake passed away! But im one of those that read books about musicians but always skip the section of the book where they go on about thier private lives & where they were brought up etc. This is because i just dont see the interest the actual person outside the music & history of a artist..

+ Reply to Thread