+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Taken your tree down yet?

I'm Dave.

Default Taken your tree down yet?

Dismantling and storage and/or disposal of Christmas trees has started.

Will finish this tomorrow - probably to keep one last reminder of a colourful period tonight.
    Dave

I'm Grant.

did mine yesterday
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/PROJECT PHONOBOX DS2 USB - QUAD VENA 2 - IFI PURIFIER 2/TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK POWER AMPLIFIERS - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - OPPO PM-3 PLANAR, SONY H900 & NURAPHONE HEADPHONES - ZBOOK/ IFI SILENCER/WIN10 PRO/AUDIRVANA & JRIVER - SMSL M6 DAC & IFI SILENCER - RPI 3+, DIGIONE HAT/VOLUMIO2 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC CHORD, MOGAMI, SUPRA & WIREWORLD

**Men are not punished for their sins, but by them**Don't be such a big girl's blouse!**
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

RIP Terry... "We use only the finest baby frogs, dew picked and flown from Iraq, cleansed in finest quality spring water, lightly killed, and then sealed in a succulent Swiss quintuple smooth treble cream milk chocolate envelope and lovingly frosted with glucose."

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Just doing it now (along with all the other decorations), which is a bloody big job when you've got so many up! Always worth the effort, though

Marco.
    I always feel sad for those who are (or have been) less fortunate than me in life and love.

I'm the'greatunwashed'.

Did mine in about 1994, that was enough for me
    "People will hear what you tell them to hear" - Thomas Edison

I'm Andre.

Yep straight to the tip.. Not bothering next year. Im going to work all through the season..

I'm Timothy.

Funny, Tim! I have to say that I have missed having a tree the last two years, and as such, Christmas has just not seemed like Christmas. Last year was tough, just me and empty house, and then I sold my house a few months ago and moved to an apartment, and just didn’t get one. So, I guess for this coming Christmas, I need to get on that! How many days until?
    Holbo TT-Nag 110-Croft phono/Innuos Zen MK2/LinnenberG Telemann DAC-Preamp/LinnenberG Allegro monoblocs/Duevel Venus/LinnenberG Maestro SE-Senn. HD580 DH Labs cabling

Just finished taking all our decs and tree down - tree chopped into bits and put into the green recycling bin, for the bin men to dispose of... Phew! Now to relax with nice glass of Prosecco before lunch!

Marco.
    I always feel sad for those who are (or have been) less fortunate than me in life and love.

Quote Originally Posted by Made in 1968 View Post
    Yep straight to the tip.. Not bothering next year. Im going to work all through the season..
    Doesn't Cheryl like a nice tree, dude?

Marco.

I'm Andre.

Shes not bothered either

No worries... You're lucky then, as Del would throw a *major* strop if we didn't have one!!

Marco.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast