+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jan Sale_ 3 of 4: Logitech Transporter

I'm Gary.

Default Jan Sale_ 3 of 4: Logitech Transporter

Logitech Transporter
    INCLUDED: 2 cables
    - 0.5m Klotz MC5000 / MS Audio interconnect1m
    - 1.0m Belden/Bluejeans 1649A digital cable BNC - BNC (easy to get BNC to RCA adapters cheap on the Bay)

£425+delivery
    (£425 collected)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *EDIT*
    If your looking for an easy way to set up a high quality 2nd system, the Transporter into a set of Active speakers is a great setup.
    Used mine in the bedroom, looks fantastic and sounds really good.

As good as a lot of folks would need..was overkill for me!

Selling the Edifier Active speakers over at my link HERE:
    http://theaudiostandard.net/thread/5...onitors-stands

I'm selling the complete system, the Edifiers active monitors http://theaudiostandard.net/thread/5...onitors-stands and the Transporter/cables for a big saving on separate cost of
    £725+delivery (£750 Collected)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Something I thought I'd never sell, and this stings a bit but hey ho.

Been using my Transporter as a streamer for Roon, plugged into the active Edifier active speakers for a simplified bedroom system.
    Good idea at the time, but both are wasted in there.
    I've realised I've no real need for a 3rd system in the bedroom and it isn't getting used.
    So selling on both the Edifier active monitors and my Transporter for someone to hopefully make better use of them.

Ok so:
    Not sure the Transporter needs much introduction?
    Think of it as a super audiophile version of the Squeezebox Touch and you wont be wrong.
    Has an inbuilt 24/96 Dac, and in my own system it bettered the Rega Dac I had and my M2Tech Young until I started modding it.
    Then it was only a case of different flavours rather than better or worse.

Mines is a minty black Logitech example, full working order. Comes with original backlit remote control.
    Cosmetically excellent with the original Trans-Nav knob on the front, not the later "SE" versions which were sold with a cheap looking plastic blanking plate.
    I've had a look over it today and I cant find a mark on it, no obvious scratches dings or whatever.

Some pics. (Anything that catches the light is dust I couldn't see to clean off!)

Front Panel

Looking for £425+delivery (£425 collected)

Thanks.
    Last edited by Gazjam; 04-01-2020 at 18:13.
    AC POWER
    Hardwired 10kVA balanced mains powering entire system
    AMPS
    Meridian 557 power Amp (Modded) / PS Audio BHK Preamp (Modded)
    SPEAKERS
    Wharfedale Evo 4.4
    DAC
    PS Audio Directstream (Modded)
    TURNTABLE
    Pro-Ject X8 balanced output via XLR / Ortofon Quintet Blue cartridge
    PHONOSTAGE
    Pro-Ject DS3 B balanced Input (TT and Phonostage powered by Pro-Ject Power box RS2 linear psu)
    DIGITAL
    OPPO 203 (Modded: Linear PSU, i2s output to Dac) - Roon Endpoint, HDMI input used for all things Streaming/ PS5 /AppleTV ... also good for movies apparently?
    MUSIC PLAYBACK
    Tweaked AP-Linux based Roon Server into Oppo 203 as Roon endpoint
    Ipad Roon Remote.
    Apple Music/ YouTube via AppleTV, fed to Dac via Oppo HDMI input/i2s output to Dac.
    SPEAKER CABLES
    Biwired: Duelund DCA10GA (Bass) Duelund DCA16GA (mid & treble) Duelund 12DCA used as jumpers (On
    "Blackcat Cable" Chris Sommivigo's advice - yup, even with biwire it sounds better - and it does)
    INTERCONNECTS
    All Balanced: Ghost+ recording studio XLR cables

I'm Gary.

Transporter still available.
    AC POWER
    AMPS
    SPEAKERS
    Wharfedale Evo 4.4
    DAC
    TURNTABLE
    PHONOSTAGE
    Pro-Ject DS3 B balanced Input (TT and Phonostage powered by Pro-Ject Power box RS2 linear psu)
    DIGITAL
    OPPO 203 (Modded: Linear PSU, i2s output to Dac) - Roon Endpoint, HDMI input used for all things Streaming/ PS5 /AppleTV ... also good for movies apparently?
    MUSIC PLAYBACK
    Ipad Roon Remote.
    Apple Music/ YouTube via AppleTV, fed to Dac via Oppo HDMI input/i2s output to Dac.
    SPEAKER CABLES
    Biwired: Duelund DCA10GA (Bass) Duelund DCA16GA (mid & treble) Duelund 12DCA used as jumpers (On
    "Blackcat Cable" Chris Sommivigo's advice - yup, even with biwire it sounds better - and it does)
    INTERCONNECTS

I'm Grant.

Lovely but of kit this. Seen them selling for a lot in states.
    Live the way it pops up the big meters if you want them.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Lawrence.

Any chance of a pic of the rear please?

I'm Gary.

Sure thing.
    I have the WiFi antenna, just not connected here.
    AC POWER
    AMPS
    SPEAKERS
    Wharfedale Evo 4.4
    DAC
    TURNTABLE
    PHONOSTAGE
    DIGITAL
    MUSIC PLAYBACK
    Ipad Roon Remote.
    SPEAKER CABLES
    INTERCONNECTS

I'm Gary.

Transporter now SOLD.

thanks for looking.
    Gaz.
    AC POWER
    AMPS
    SPEAKERS
    Wharfedale Evo 4.4
    DAC
    TURNTABLE
    PHONOSTAGE
    DIGITAL
    MUSIC PLAYBACK
    Ipad Roon Remote.
    SPEAKER CABLES
    INTERCONNECTS

+ Reply to Thread