+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wtd - 10"/12" Tannoys (Dover, Caernarvon, Stirling etc)

I'm Rob.

Default Wtd - 10"/12" Tannoys (Dover, Caernarvon, Stirling etc)

I am looking for a pair of 'smaller' large Tannoys along the lines of the following:

Dover, Caernarvon or Stirling with the 2558 10" Driver as below.
    Or possibly would be interested in some HPD Eatons or other 12" models if the above are not available.

Michell Mycro / AT33PTG/II | Ray Samuels F-117 Nighthawk | Yamaha CD-NT670D | Bryston B60R | ATC SCM10

I'm Rob.

Bump
    Michell Mycro / AT33PTG/II | Ray Samuels F-117 Nighthawk | Yamaha CD-NT670D | Bryston B60R | ATC SCM10

I'm Rob.

Still looking

I'm Graham.

There is a rather wonderful pair of srm12 for sale atm. I would go for these over the above and 10" HPD

I'm Rob.

Yes, I have seen those SRM12Xs, bit over what I wanted to pay at the moment.

I'm Graham.

OK, though srm12 would be a better long term investment.... i suspect it will be a highly sought after model in the years to come. If I wasn't so obsessed with my JBLs these are the Tannoys that would be on my must have list.

I'm Rob.

Still hunting ��

I'm Rob.

Still hunting 😀

I'm Ian.

I'm trying to sell a lot of my friends collection, I don't off the top of my head what he's got though I'm sure he has a few pairs of Tannoys. What sort of price are you looking at? I probably won't see him til weekend but if you give me an idea about what you're wanting to pay & he's happy I can bring them home & send some photos?

I'm Rob.

Quote Originally Posted by Ianmh View Post
    I'm trying to sell a lot of my friends collection, I don't off the top of my head what he's got though I'm sure he has a few pairs of Tannoys. What sort of price are you looking at? I probably won't see him til weekend but if you give me an idea about what you're wanting to pay & he's happy I can bring them home & send some photos?
    Hi Ian, As above, I am ideally after some of the 2558 based speakers, or possibly a later Stirling. Might be interested in some larger 15" HPDs too, depending on shipping availablity. Really looking to spend around £1-1.5k depending on model, don't mind something that cosmetically needs some work.
    Cheers, Rob

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast