+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Spendor SP100 R2 speakers

I'm alan.

Default Spendor SP100 R2 speakers

Fabulous sounding Spendor SP100 R2 speakers for sale, on Ebay for £2750, on offer here for £2550. Only selling as I have another pair in the cherry finish that my wife prefers. Collection only from Eastbourne, without stands and packing. These are the latest but one version which now costs aIMG_4608 by IMG_4618 by Alan Chamberlain, on Flickrhttps://www.flickr.com/photos/nispo/]Alan Chamberlain[/url], on Flickrround £8500 so[url=https://flic.kr/p/2i5vmMq]IMIMG_4610 by Alan Chamberlain, on FlickrG_4617[IMG_5024 by Alan Chamberlain, on Flickr/url] by Alan Chamberlain, on Flickr my price seems reasonable to me.

I'm alan.

The last photo shows a pretty insignificant scratch (made several times worse by the flash) -otherwise they're perfect and it's just the one speaker
    Last edited by alanc; 02-01-2020 at 12:09.

I'm phil.

Lovely speakers just got some Sonus faber concertos and stands otherwise would have been very interested.
    Modded td160 super Thorens ol encounter arm hana sl cart, angle audio studio pro mc virtual battery phono amp with separate psi, Onix pre and mono amps, Onix CD player, Onix BWD and soap tuner. B&W dm2 speakers or super pencil 12 speakers, atlas cables, seperate mains power supply with earth spike.

I'm alan.

P.S. the full text is there but the pictures have come between it. In case you can't make it out, the latest version (these are the ones before) costs around £8500. Reason for not sending them is that the original boxes are not available and in any case the cost of transport and full insurance would, in most cases, probably exceed petrol costs. Lastly, I got them directly from Spendor about 2 years ago (ex-demonstration) and they had been thoroughly tested.

I'm Graham.

Mmmmmm. Great speakers at a very good price. Real end game speakers these.

I'm Andre.

Nice those. I think Marco used to own an older vintage pair of 100's

I'm alan.

Bump - thanks for the positive comments. They really are fantastic speakers at less than 30% of the very latest model which is probably hardly any different. Yes, they are still expensive but as Graham says they are real end game speakers.

I'm alan.

Bump - will sell for £2500 but no lower

I'm Graham.

Crazy bargain, if I was not happy with my speakers these would be on my radar. To my ears nicer than usual BBC derived speakers as they forego the typical restraint for a more generous sound and can do rhythm. Massive soundstage that can fill a big space.
    Real stars.
    Someone buy them and keep them in AOS

I'm Graham.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast