+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Me first Prog show of 2020

I'm Steve.

Thumbs up Me first Prog show of 2020

A very happy new year to Prog fans all over the world. I hpe you had a great celebration and i wish you all the best for 2020. I hope you help me to celebrate Prog at it's best every month by tuning into my show on Progzilla radio every Sunday of the month at 6pm - 8pm and repeated the following Tuesdays at 4pm - 6pm. it can also be listened to following initial broadcast by clicking onto the podcast page at www.progzilla.com and scrolling down then press play. Next one is on Sunday 12th January at 6pm. I will be playing some gret tunes Prog and not. See ya down there Progsters.

Last edited by Floyddroid; 01-01-2020 at 21:44.

I'm Steve.

Good morning people of Progfordshire. This evening at 6pm GMT (UK time) my first show of 2020 is broadcast via laptops, tablets phones and streamers all over the world. All colours of music from dark and grey to multicoloured melodies. Prog and not. Tune in whilst you're preparing or eating dinner or if you're from th North your tea! Simply go to www.progzilla.com See you down there?

I'm Steve.

If you missed my show you can catch it here... http://www.progzilla.com/january-12t...-at-progzilla/

I'm Andre.

Um their dont seem to be a single prog twack within those 21 there!

I'm Steve.

Some good stuff though int there? I could play the classic Prog tunes over and over again if you like but you could do that yourself couldn't you? I like to mix them up a little.

+ Reply to Thread