+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: Best budget headphones under 100-200

  1. #21
    Join Date: Jan 2013

    Location: Birmingham

    Posts: 5,092
    I'm James.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence001 View Post
    I've asked him to hold them for you shall I tell him not to bother? They're semi open apparently but should be ok for what you want.
    Thanks for your help Lawrence but I feel i think I need something a bit more isolating. I have decided after much consideration to go for these:
    https://drop.com/buy/massdrop-x-meze...ack-headphones
    VPI Scout 1.1 - Ortofon 2M Black FGS - Croft 25R+ - Croft Series 7 - Spendor SP2

  2. #22
    Join Date: Jul 2014

    Location: Shropshire

    Posts: 2,376
    I'm Anto.

    Default

    I bought my daughter a pair of Sony MDR-V 500's a few years ago.
    I use them now as she left home and didnt want to take them.
    Good all round phones ,but the muffs have started peeling badly!
    Just ordered some Chinglish replacements for not much money , so hopefully back infull working order soon !!
    I only ride 'em, I don't know what makes 'em work

  3. #23
    Join Date: Jan 2020

    Location: South Yorkshire

    Posts: 2,683
    I'm Andre.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oddball View Post
    I bought my daughter a pair of Sony MDR-V 500's a few years ago.
    I use them now as she left home and didnt want to take them.
    Good all round phones ,but the muffs have started peeling badly!
    Just ordered some Chinglish replacements for not much money , so hopefully back infull working order soon !!
    Yep that exactly why i recommended the replacement velour pads with the sony's

  4. #24
    Join Date: Jun 2015

    Location: London/Durham

    Posts: 4,155
    I'm Lawrence.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo View Post
    Thanks for your help Lawrence but I feel i think I need something a bit more isolating. I have decided after much consideration to go for these:
    https://drop.com/buy/massdrop-x-meze...ack-headphones
    No problem I'll update the thread, hope you like them

  5. #25
    Join Date: Feb 2010

    Location: Moved to frozen north, beyond Inverness

    Posts: 1,828
    I'm Dave.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo View Post
    Thanks for your help Lawrence but I feel i think I need something a bit more isolating. I have decided after much consideration to go for these:
    https://drop.com/buy/massdrop-x-meze...ack-headphones
    Seem to have a somewhat "enhanced" low end - up about 5+ dB relative to mid range, but low total HD.

    Frequency response

    THD

    Taken from the website advert.

    Let us know what they sound like.
    Dave

  6. #26
    Join Date: Jan 2013

    Location: Birmingham

    Posts: 5,092
    I'm James.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dave2010 View Post
    Seem to have a somewhat "enhanced" low end - up about 5+ dB relative to mid range, but low total HD.

    Frequency response

    THD

    Taken from the website advert.

    Let us know what they sound like.
    I have researched the Meze to death on the net and yet to find a bad review out of hundreds that I have read.

    I will find out soon if those reviews are accurate!
    VPI Scout 1.1 - Ortofon 2M Black FGS - Croft 25R+ - Croft Series 7 - Spendor SP2

  7. #27
    Join Date: Dec 2019

    Location: Germany

    Posts: 16
    I'm Greg.

    Default

    Is a good older Massdrop made from a few year maybe 2-3 years ago.So Massdrop has made some good things.
    Actually Massdrop made not so good things.To many company would maybe not work longer with her or don‘t would it.
    More the nomane Company‘s work‘s wirh it a little bit.Topping,Smsl,Jds Labs for example was for 2-3 years nothing.
    I think is a good choise with the Maze,tell us who is good,please.

  8. #28
    Join Date: Jun 2015

    Location: London/Durham

    Posts: 4,155
    I'm Lawrence.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo View Post
    I have researched the Meze to death on the net and yet to find a bad review out of hundreds that I have read.

    I will find out soon if those reviews are accurate!
    Please do tell I've been thinking about trying a pair myself.

  9. #29
    Join Date: Jan 2013

    Location: Birmingham

    Posts: 5,092
    I'm James.

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence001 View Post
    Please do tell I've been thinking about trying a pair myself.
    Will do, in fact I will write up a small review of them once I have them.
    VPI Scout 1.1 - Ortofon 2M Black FGS - Croft 25R+ - Croft Series 7 - Spendor SP2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •