+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ** Happy Birthday Piggurs **

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Thumbs up ** Happy Birthday Piggurs **

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PIGMY PONY!!

Yo, Stevo - hope you have a great day, construct some nice 'firm' choco-logs, pop some truly putrid gas chuffs, and generally have a ball!

Marco.
    I always feel sad for those who are (or have been) less fortunate than me in life and love.

Alex_UK is online now Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Happy Birthday Steve! Nice that they laid on a Bank Holiday in your honour.
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm Grant.

Many happy returns Steve. Hope you are not too hung over
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/PROJECT PHONOBOX DS2 USB - QUAD VENA 2 - IFI PURIFIER 2/TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK POWER AMPLIFIERS - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - OPPO PM-3 PLANAR, SONY H900 & NURAPHONE HEADPHONES - ZBOOK/ IFI SILENCER/WIN10 PRO/AUDIRVANA & JRIVER - SMSL M6 DAC & IFI SILENCER - RPI 3+, DIGIONE HAT/VOLUMIO2 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC CHORD, MOGAMI, SUPRA & WIREWORLD

**Men are not punished for their sins, but by them**Don't be such a big girl's blouse!**
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

RIP Terry... "We use only the finest baby frogs, dew picked and flown from Iraq, cleansed in finest quality spring water, lightly killed, and then sealed in a succulent Swiss quintuple smooth treble cream milk chocolate envelope and lovingly frosted with glucose."

I'm Steve.

Wow, thank you guys, my very own Happy Birthday thread!

There'll be no choc logs made today - I always give my bum the day off on my birthday, but I'll make up for it tomorrow. United Utilities have been given advance notice.

Presents haul: A bag of fancy chocolates with some kind of gin and ginger filling (mostly gone now), slippers, a hovercraft racer from the science museum, "Retun to Ommadawn" vinyl by Mike Oldfield, and another vinyl copy of "One Size Fits All" (my daughters already got me this for Christmas) so that's going back to Amazon and exchanged for what, I've no idea

My daughters are taking me to Franco's, a family-run Italian restaurant at the weekend, which will see the end of my seasonal gluttony.

So currently watching "Oliver!" and scoffing my hoity toity chocs. Might treat Mrs. P to a bit of my new Zappa record later.

Happy New Year to all!
    Pining for the fjords? What kind of talk is that? And why did he fall flat on his back the minute I got him home?

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon 2M Black. Phono: Yaqin MS-22B CD: Densen Beat B400 Plus; Headphone/pre: Myryad Z40; Amp: Audion Silver Night 300b stereo
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def. Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini-1, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    Panasonic 42" plasma, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

I'm Alan.

Happy birthday Steve, make it a good 'un.

I'm Adrian.

Happy Birthday Steve, Zappa it out
    [FONT="Arial"]
    Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes

Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S & Michel Cusis MC cartridge, Furutech AG-12-R4 High Performance Phono Cable, LFD MMC special phono stage, Rothwell MCX SUT, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi to Beresford Caiman SEG DAC, Sony 3d blu-Ray for CDs to Caiman SEG, ALLNIC T1500 MKII SET 300B amp, Tannoy Legacy Arden speakers and JBL L100 Century's , Chord Epic speaker leads, & signature links, the Eccose Conductor CA1 cd to pre, I think I am at audio nirvana, but dont tell anyone

I'm Phil.

ommadawn ... fab album ..been listening to it a good many times since it came out . enjoy
    1]bel canto pre 3 vbs, ice power amps /onkyo sacd, modwright jolida dac
    sonos, . tannoy eaton legacy 2]arcam a75 marantz sa8005, black ice dsd dac and RFC impulse ta`us , track audio stands

I'm TheMostHonestPersonYouWillMeet.

Ooops sorry i missed it...

Happy Birthday Steve...
    Bev

Mark Levinson N390s CD Through:Atlas Elektra XLR's To: Mark Levinson N383 To: Magneplanar .7's

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninanina View Post
    Ooops sorry i missed it...

Happy Birthday Steve...
    I prefer to think you're a bit early for my next birthday!

Actually I was a bit disappointed you didn't pop out of my birthday cake, in that birthday suit. That would have been nice
    Pining for the fjords? What kind of talk is that? And why did he fall flat on his back the minute I got him home?

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon 2M Black. Phono: Yaqin MS-22B CD: Densen Beat B400 Plus; Headphone/pre: Myryad Z40; Amp: Audion Silver Night 300b stereo
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def. Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini-1, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    Panasonic 42" plasma, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

I'm TheMostHonestPersonYouWillMeet.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    I prefer to think you're a bit early for my next birthday!

Actually I was a bit disappointed you didn't pop out of my birthday cake, in that birthday suit. That would have been nice
    Yes I like to be on top of things Steve...ooooh rrr ... that bits actually true....

Popping out I do but don't know about from a cake.....
    Bev

Mark Levinson N390s CD Through:Atlas Elektra XLR's To: Mark Levinson N383 To: Magneplanar .7's

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast