+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wanted: Speaker cables (2m lengths ideally)

I'm Mel.

Quote Originally Posted by eatapeach View Post
    Sent you a PM
    And replied to Richard.

As OP is now sorted you can have them if you wish

Mel

I'm John.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlenco View Post
    I have a 2m pair of Tellurium Q Ultra Blue factory terminated with Z plugs but they would be £65 if you are interested.

Cheers, Ian
    I will take these of your hands Ian, PM me your PP details, and I'll get you squared up.

I'm Dan.

Just to resurrect this thread.

My brother is after 2x2.5m/3m pair of speaker cables; something thin/white like QED Silver Anniversary or standard Chord Odyssey/Silverscreen - they need to be matching lengths please and ideally terminated with standard banana/z plugs (not spades) etc

Does anyone have this?
    My Office : M2 Mac Mini Pro > Focusrite Scarlett Solo USB interface > JBL 308P MkII active studio monitors on Atacama SL600 stands via Van Damme TRS to XLR balanced cables
    The spare room : Music via Apple Music > ATV3 > optical into a Fiio D3 DAC > Arcam Alpha 10 integrated > B&W 602 S3s or AE109 speakers - Van Damme cables

I'm Geoff.

QED Silver Anniversary is the worst sounding speaker cable I've ever tried in my system. Might be best avoided.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Brian.

Have a look at the Fisual cable https://www.audiovisualonline.co.uk/...ble-2-x-2-5mm/

You can buy it terminated and it's very good IMO .
    Regards
    Brian

Sell your cleverness and buy bewilderment . (Rumi )

Korus Computer Audio music server
    JustBoom DAC . HRT Musicstreamer 2
    Amplifier : Sony TA FB740R
    Speakers : Tannoy 637
    Interconnects : MS Audio / Klotz MC5000 .
    Speaker cables : Western Electric 16AG

I'm Dan.

Quote Originally Posted by brian2957 View Post
    Have a look at the Fisual cable https://www.audiovisualonline.co.uk/...ble-2-x-2-5mm/

Already pointed him towards stuff like that and the Van Damme stuff, but he wants to try what I've mentioned etc
    My Office : M2 Mac Mini Pro > Focusrite Scarlett Solo USB interface > JBL 308P MkII active studio monitors on Atacama SL600 stands via Van Damme TRS to XLR balanced cables
    The spare room : Music via Apple Music > ATV3 > optical into a Fiio D3 DAC > Arcam Alpha 10 integrated > B&W 602 S3s or AE109 speakers - Van Damme cables

I'm Dan.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    QED Silver Anniversary is the worst sounding speaker cable I've ever tried in my system. Might be best avoided.
    He's using my Arcam Alpha 10 and MA RX2 speakers; so it'll work fine. Had it myself and it was TBH very good in that system and anything like NAD/Arcam/MF etc... To be avoided with Cyrus et al though I fully agree

I'm Andre.

Ive just stuck some Van Damme 2.5mm on sounds good enough to me.

I'm Dennis.

Haven't we all got loads of spare stuff around?

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by brian2957 View Post

using fisual stuff myself. its great value
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12