+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A fantastic Christmas gift- striking it lucky!

I'm Timothy.

Rohan, well done, you lucky man! Those are very nice speakers, enjoy them! I have recently made an enquiry through a friend on a newer/current pair, will see how it goes. These one do not see around very often-if ever in some parts!
    Holbo TT-Nag 110-Croft phono/Innuos Zen MK2/LinnenberG Telemann DAC-Preamp/LinnenberG Allegro monoblocs/Duevel Venus/LinnenberG Maestro SE-Senn. 660S DH Labs cabling

Croft Series 7 amps, WLM La Scala, Naim Uniti1, Naim Nait XS3, Naim ND5XS2, Guru Junior

I'm Rohan.

Geoff/Walpurgis- thanks for that info. This tweeter could be very useful in a household with children!

Geoff/Oldius- they came over here from Cluj Napoca- there are definitely some interesting and reasonably-priced old hifi gems out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Frazeur1 View Post
    Rohan, well done, you lucky man! Those are very nice speakers, enjoy them! I have recently made an enquiry through a friend on a newer/current pair, will see how it goes. These one do not see around very often-if ever in some parts!
    Timothy- yes- very lucky, I know. I really love the sound overall- the only thing is that hearing them has me in thrall to the idea of a more full-range pair, from higher up the JM food chain. Low end extension is quite important to me in a speaker. But yes, I will be enjoying these for a long time to come. I hope you manage to track down one of the later models. I would say even if you can only get yourself one of the small models like this one- go for it!

I'm Timothy.

Thanks Rohan, will see, it is early yet in the chase, but will see. A few things have to align yet. Enjoy your pair, they look superb, and certainly the models up the chain do seem quite interesting!
    Holbo TT-Nag 110-Croft phono/Innuos Zen MK2/LinnenberG Telemann DAC-Preamp/LinnenberG Allegro monoblocs/Duevel Venus/LinnenberG Maestro SE-Senn. 660S DH Labs cabling

Croft Series 7 amps, WLM La Scala, Naim Uniti1, Naim Nait XS3, Naim ND5XS2, Guru Junior

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12