Thread: NEBO 11

I'm Alan.

I could bring my OuTLaw

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebottle View Post
    I could bring my OuTLaw

Please do good sir.

I'm Steve.

I'll bring my Audion Silver Night 300b, but I seem to remember Alan's OTL showing it a clean pair of heels. I would be interested to hear whether your Kralks like it though
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Can bring a Unison Research S6 along, maybe the OTL’s if I get round to finishing them.
    “Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

Hunter S Thompson

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence001 View Post
    Ah ok I think someone from Leeds was selling them so I thought it might have been the same pair. They were called Monsters or something.
    Don’t know if there was a name for mine but talking to Vic these were the top ones he did at the time with the best drivers.

Have done some fiddling with them and I’m very happy with how they sound now.
    “Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

Hunter S Thompson

I'm Gary.

Could bring along either or both of these, along with some Foo bits of Wire to hook em up?

PS Audio Directstream Dac
    PS Audio BHK Preamp
    Last edited by Gazjam; 15-01-2020 at 11:33.
    AC POWER
    Hardwired 10kVA balanced mains powering entire system
    AMPS
    Meridian 557 power Amp (Modded) / PS Audio BHK Preamp (Modded)
    SPEAKERS
    Wharfedale Evo 4.4
    DAC
    PS Audio Directstream (Modded)
    TURNTABLE
    Pro-Ject X8 balanced output via XLR / Ortofon Quintet Blue cartridge
    PHONOSTAGE
    Pro-Ject DS3 B balanced Input (TT and Phonostage powered by Pro-Ject Power box RS2 linear psu)
    DIGITAL
    OPPO 203 (Modded: Linear PSU, i2s output to Dac) - Roon Endpoint, HDMI input used for all things Streaming/ PS5 /AppleTV ... also good for movies apparently?
    MUSIC PLAYBACK
    Tweaked AP-Linux based Roon Server into Oppo 203 as Roon endpoint
    Ipad Roon Remote.
    Apple Music/ YouTube via AppleTV, fed to Dac via Oppo HDMI input/i2s output to Dac.
    SPEAKER CABLES
    Biwired: Duelund DCA10GA (Bass) Duelund DCA16GA (mid & treble) Duelund 12DCA used as jumpers (On
    "Blackcat Cable" Chris Sommivigo's advice - yup, even with biwire it sounds better - and it does)
    INTERCONNECTS
    All Balanced: Ghost+ recording studio XLR cables

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Gazjam View Post
    Could bring along either or both of these, along with some Foo bits of Wire to hook em up?

PS Audio Directstream Dac
    PS Audio BHK Preamp
    Yes please Gaz. Been wanting to hear some ps audio kit. I am told their Phono stage is a blinder.

I'm mick.

Seems we will be well served with valve amps,should I need to fetch my Radford,or should I turn up and enjoy other members offerings .... Mick
    Nothin' I do don't seem to work ,it only seems to make matters worse!. Jagger/Richards

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Always love to hear the Radford!

Hunter S Thompson

I'm Steve.

+1 for the Radford

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast