+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Greetings to all

I'm Grant.

Welcome aboard. Good luck with ur project
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Al.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Whereabouts in SE London are you Al? I frequently visit NW6, but if you are near an Underground station (I refuse to drive in London) I could perhaps be able to help you with your system. Wouldn't be able to do anything until the New Year though.

What is the problem with the SME arm?
    I've posted a thread here, Barry.

I'm in SE6, which isn't near a tube station but it's easy to reach from Charing Cross/Waterloo/London Bridge/Blackfriars. I'm in no real rush, so if you think you can help in the new year, then please PM me. Thanks for replying.

I'm AndyElectroNumpty.

Quote Originally Posted by OldRecordLover View Post

I'm in SE6, which isn't near a tube station but it's easy to reach from Charing Cross/Waterloo/London Bridge/Blackfriars. I'm in no real rush, so if you think you can help in the new year, then please PM me. Thanks for replying.
    As a fellow Catfordian welcome!

Robbiegong is just down the road too, so we have you surrounded

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
    At the cutting edge of Numptyness!

I'm Al.

Quote Originally Posted by smangus View Post
    As a fellow Catfordian welcome!

Robbiegong is just down the road too, so we have you surrounded
    That's good to know, Andy...are either of you into vintage equipment? If you ever feel like saying hello, drop me a message - thanks!

I'm AndyElectroNumpty.

That's good to know, Andy...are either of you into vintage equipment? If you ever feel like saying hello, drop me a message - thanks!
    Thanks , most of my gear is les less than 15 years old so no not really. I do have a pair of hpd tannoy drivers though which would count. Still trying to grt them into cabs though lol.
    At the cutting edge of Numptyness!

I'm Al.

Quote Originally Posted by smangus View Post
    Thanks , most of my gear is les less than 15 years old so no not really. I do have a pair of hpd tannoy drivers though which would count. Still trying to grt them into cabs though lol.
    Some things take time... Well, if you can think of anyone local-ish who might be prepared to help setting things up/adjusting tonearms etc, I'd love to know and am happy to pay. I tried the guys at Billy Vee but they only work on more modern equipment, I think.

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Looks like your problem with the 3009 has been solved. Well done!
    Barry

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12