+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello, All

I'm Matthew.

Default Hello, All

My username is streamernewbie; which states the all up salient point!! ;-)
    Audio system:
    Tri-amped.

Magnepan Tympani 1D's (recoiled) -> midrange -> Moscode 402AU = amp1
    Magnepan Tympani 1B Bass panels (recoiled) -> bass below 100hz -> Moscode 402AU = amp2
    Sequerra T-2 ribbon tweeters -> 1500hz up -> Mark Levinson ML-9 = amp3
    Vendetta Research (J. Curl) X-O
    Moscode Minuet in A preamp (updated 2019 by George Kaye)
    Audio Note CD2

Transcendent T-8 6c19p-ev OTL -> headphone amp -> Light Speed passive preamp.
    Allo usbridge signature + Boss Dac -------> which I wish to learn to setup for use as a computer sound card (NO streaming as I do not use ANY cell /wifi devices).

Music: Opera, Classical, Baroque

Okay, now time for me to shut zee mouth and learn from you all here.... plus of course to enjoy the learning.
    Thank you.
    matthew

I'm Shane.

Howdy! Welcome to AOS.

Have fun.

S.
    Shane Lonergan.

I'm Geoff.

Hello Matthew. Welcome to AOS.

Interesting system you have there. You don't see the names Sequerra and Moscode pop up often.

If you want opinions on computer based music, start a thread in the Digital Expressions section and outline your ideas. I'm sure you'll get plenty of opinions.

Enjoy the forum,
    Geoff.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Matthew.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Hello Matthew. Welcome to AOS.

Interesting system you have there. You don't see the names Sequerra and Moscode pop up often.

If you want opinions on computer based music, start a thread in the Digital Expressions section and outline your ideas. I'm sure you'll get plenty of opinions.

Enjoy the forum,
    Geoff.
    Thank you!
    Indeed, today Richard Sequerra is rarely mentioned. My T-2 ribbon tweeters are the only pair he made. They were designed by him especially to mate with the Magnepan T-1D's. George Kaye / Mr. Moscode is of course another grand master overlooked designer, and a wonderful musician.
    On another note, or rather may one say an AudioNote ( ;-) ) help question to locate a copy of the service manual for the AudioNote CD2 player ; would there be similar appropriate forums to query?
    Now back to Sviatoslav Richter....
    matthew
    Last edited by streamernewbie; 14-01-2020 at 16:15. Reason: typo

+ Reply to Thread