Quote Originally Posted by Slawts View Post
If you look at London it is predominately Labour. Corbyn isn't Labour. He is a communist and it would have taken this country back to the 70's but without decent music.

I passed my driving test in Blyth so was delighted when they voted for Levy as their MP.

I think you should look to what happened with Labour and why they were deserted by their core supporters couldn't stomach voting for a London-centric labour party.

BJ was a good mayor and could well turn out to be a good PM. Not that you will ever admit it.
I won't admit it because I fundamentally don't believe it. He was a good mayor because he only cares about London. He doesn't give a toss about the rest of the country, especially Scotland.

And besides, as a Scot, my allegiances are with "Krankie" and SNP/Scottish independence, not Labour. I only voted for Labour this time to try and keep the Tories out of Wrexham, where I live (pre-election a marginal Labour seat), but that failed due to idiots who swallowed the Tory rhetoric and superficial vote-winning claptrap of 'Let's Get Brexit Done', hook line and sinker, thus switching their allegiances to the Tories, which in a working class town such as Wrexham is akin to turkeys voting for Christmas!

Marco.