+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: 'Review speak' bullsh*t

I'm TheMostHonestPersonYouWillMeet.

Quote Originally Posted by Frazeur1 View Post
    I have heard that very thing before Bev, not sure what it is, but there you go. You bought what to your ears was better and didn’t fall for something else. You have to trust your own ears!
    Totally agree Tim... the .7's were something 'special'... to me anyway
    Bev

Mark Levinson N°390s CD Through:Atlas Elektra XLR's To: Mark Levinson N°383 To: Magneplanar .7's

I'm Alan.

I heard the .7's at a show and was mighty impressed with them. At the time I had some 1.6QR's which I passed on to a relative.
    I don't quite follow the need for oodles of power for the Maggie, they appear a benign resistive load from what I've measured, but as always depends on the particular amp driving them.

I am certainly a big fan of panel speakers.
    I love Hendrix for so many reasons. He was so much more than just a blues guitarist - he played damn well any kind of guitar he wanted. In fact I'm not sure if he even played the guitar - he played music. - Stevie Ray Vaughan

I'm Dennis.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninanina View Post
    Thanks for that Dennis... to be honest I didn't really know what to expect from the ML but it's turned out to be a fantastic purchase...

Do I think the ML has a 'sound' ... well not really... It just kinda gets on with it somehow... if that makes any sense..

I also think the Maggies love the extra ooomph the ML gives them
    That ties in with solid engineering, like an Otis lift, smooth and functional and with ease in operation, not a blink.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910