It's been somewhat off on the meter readings

Electric £0.05 per hour , yes thats believable

Gas £75.00 per hour WTF , un plugged and tried again £26.00 per hour WTF 2

Just switched it off and on again

£0.04 per hour electricity

£0.00 gas as its not showing any amount yet

Look so far to be NFG !
    Maybe it has to run in?

Probably needs an audiophile fuse fitted to work best - try a Synergistic Research Orange [£155, bargain].

I'm Jerry.

All the energy providers are supposed to have sent an over the air upgrade by the end of this year so the old type 1 smart meter becomes similar to the more advanced type 2 meter.
    This would be great if it happened because when you change supplier it would mean your meter could be read without interuption. I have contacted my supplier (Avro) twice to ask about it but up to now I have had no reply. Have you tried reading the external meters with all that digital display that cycles through a stream of numbers?
    Jerry
    Hifi: IPL transmission line floorstanding speakers, Squeezebox Touch, Denafrips Ares 11 DAC, DCB1 Pre-amplifier, Croft Series 7 power amp.
    Custom Hifi cables HA10SE headphone amplifier and Hifiman HE-400 headphones.
    AV system: LG 55B7, Denon AVR -x2300w receiver, Quad 12L (front) 11c Centre and 11L rear . Velodyne DD15 subwoofer.

I'm John.

They're so smart that the one single thing you want from them - a meter reading - is so awkward I have to Google how to do it every time. I did it last night and on the gas meter you have to press the number 9 4 times for your reading to be displayed. Nothing obvious and logical of course.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123