+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: IsoAcoustic Pucks

I'm Lawrence.

Don't underestimate Durulay until you've tried it

Seriously, if anyone wants to try it I can stick a bit in a large letter and send it, you'll need to AB it to something similar for a while though and report back.

I'm Timothy.

I have been using a trio of IsoAcoustics Orea Indigo pucks under my Innuos Zen MK2. I played around with the locations, and also taking them out and putting them back over the course of about a month. I think they do make a difference, but it is more along the lines of isolating the rack surface from the Innuos itself, which had a bit of drive vibration that would slightly transmit to the rack. Now things are quiet, in general with music playing I would be hard pressed to hear it to begin with. All in all, things like this are worth investigating, but I rarely expect the OMG type of changes that one typically reads about. Everyone's mileage may differ of course.
    Holbo TT-Nag 110-Croft phono/Innuos Zen MK2/LinnenberG Telemann DAC-Preamp/LinnenberG Allegro monoblocs/Duevel Venus/LinnenberG Maestro SE-Senn. 660S DH Labs cabling

Croft Series 7 amps, WLM La Scala, Naim Uniti1, Naim Nait XS3, Naim ND5XS2, Guru Junior

I'm Lawrence.

I've got a nice 6" square of Durulay sitting under my Zen as I listen and type, does the job very nicely thank you

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12