Hi All

I've been away from the HiFi scene for a while, I have had some personal and family issues, but things are looking a wee bit better now.

I have decided I need to downgrade my system and raise some money for the family, so we can do more things together. So i'll be selling some much loved kit in the near future.

I was mindful that I haven't posted for a while and sent Marco a message a few weeks ago outlining the above, I didn't want to seem that I was just returning to sell things.

If anything - although it's breaking my heart having to downsize - I'm trying to see it as a fresh start, so i'll be on here more regularly regardless.

I'll be selling an Audio Note OTO Phono SE (the current style) and a Audio Note DAC 2 (which is equivalent to a DAC 3) both have just been serviced with full reports. The biggest heartbreak will be selling the Garrard 301 - a lovely schedule 2, which was worked on by Audio Grail before I had it and with a magnificent AN Arm 2.

I still live in Lewes, still love The Baggies and now sing in a band. Favourite bands are still Nick Cave, The Stones, Nick Drake, John Matyn, Bill Callahan and most Krautrock - I could go on all day.

Anyway, it's great to be back, I've really missed this place - i'm keeping my Heco Direkts (Bourney - keep yours mate!) and my Marantz PM4 and looking forward to building a cheaper system around those beauties.

Cheers

Rich