+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Homemade Xmas decorations, made from hand-foraged wood/plants and recycled materials!

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Will do - in the meantime, here's Tamzin's fused glass robin family that she made at a workshop a couple of weeks ago. She's also done some glass Christmas tree shaped tree decorations which we're waiting to get back.

Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm Grant.

they look good alex.. didnae get to do that in my school.. if you wanted fused glass you had to smash some windaes
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/PROJECT PHONOBOX DS2 USB - QUAD VENA 2 - IFI PURIFIER 2/TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK POWER AMPLIFIERS - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - OPPO PM-3 PLANAR, SONY H900 & NURAPHONE HEADPHONES - ZBOOK/ IFI SILENCER/WIN10 PRO/AUDIRVANA & JRIVER - SMSL M6 DAC & IFI SILENCER - RPI 3+, DIGIONE HAT/VOLUMIO2 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC CHORD, MOGAMI, SUPRA & WIREWORLD

**Men are not punished for their sins, but by them**Don't be such a big girl's blouse!**
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Love those, Alex! I have a passion for nice pieces of glass/ornaments. Clever Tamzin

Always healthy to encourage any creativity your kids have, as it's good for their development and building self-esteem.

Marco.
    To be scientific is to take into account all of reality, not to be selectively inattentive to the inconvenient -- Pharos 2019.

Cool Our Christmassy front door...

Wreath now finished, plus Del decided to make up a garland for the porch. Think it came out well, when you consider that every aspect of its construction, other than the birds, which we bought from a garden centre, is homemade, using foraged or recycled materials:

Enlarged view of wreath, to show detail:

Total cost 5 (for the birds)!

Marco.

P.S In case anyone was wondering, the wooden box by the door isn't an urn, but rather storage for milk bottles!
    To be scientific is to take into account all of reality, not to be selectively inattentive to the inconvenient -- Pharos 2019.

Orders are being taken for anyone interested!

Marco.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123