+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Stillpoints heaven

I'm Richard.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopdog View Post
    Good choice Richard!

Two Aptitlig laminated bamboo blocks sandwiched together with Ebay-sourced ceramic ball-bearings in the channels of each block, provide an excellent equipment support for around £50!
    I'll try that for TT support - I am trying to limit my spending and this is me trying to reuse a noname cheap support to see if it works for ancilliaries. I looked at the cost of the Atacama bamboo systems and panicked!

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by tapid View Post
    . Me too. lol. Is that Daads room jobbie stuff in the corner that Audio Consultant sells ? I was interested in those also until
    I saw the price. Great looking and sounding system I m sure.
    Yes Brian.

DAAD 4's, 3's and 2's. Placed carefully and by listening and revolving each DAAD that has absorbing and deflecting sides, you can achieve a great sound in your room!

I have DAAD 3's on top of 4's in each room corner and a tower of 3's placed centrally between the speakers to maximise the stereo image.

fullsizeoutput_18b5 by , on Flickr
    Steve.

My System:- dCS Vivaldi Transport + dCS Vivaldi Apex DAC + dCS Vivaldi Master Word Clock + dCS Vivaldi Upsampler Plus, Aurender N20 Music Server/Streamer, TW Raven One tt/Graham Phantom II/Transfiguration Orpheus L & Audio Technica ART20 mc's, Whest Titan Pro, D'Agostino Momentum HD pre/S250 MxV power amp, TAD CR-1 MKII loudspeakers, REL Gibraltar G2 subs, Coherent Systems BD Mains, interconnects & speaker cables, Sablon Audo EVO USB cable, Tellurium Q Ultra Silver power cords, Ziro Disclosure & Vertex Roraima Hi-Rez power cords + Furutech FI connectors, Stillpoints ESS racks/component stands, Vertex Aletheia PSU2 balanced power supply, Coherent Systems RTZ3 ground box + CR/BD cables, Acoustica Applicata DaaD room treatment, Mutec Ref10 SE-120.

I'm brian.

I like that room... a lot, nice curtains too. Folk must think whats those strange objects perched on the window seal lol. Unless there facing back garden of course ?

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by tapid View Post
    I like that room... a lot, nice curtains too. Folk must think whats those strange objects perched on the window seal lol. Unless there facing back garden of course ?
    I knew the TAD speakers were a keeper when the wife first saw them and said, "They're nice! They match the curtains!"
    Steve.

My System:- dCS Vivaldi Transport + dCS Vivaldi Apex DAC + dCS Vivaldi Master Word Clock + dCS Vivaldi Upsampler Plus, Aurender N20 Music Server/Streamer, TW Raven One tt/Graham Phantom II/Transfiguration Orpheus L & Audio Technica ART20 mc's, Whest Titan Pro, D'Agostino Momentum HD pre/S250 MxV power amp, TAD CR-1 MKII loudspeakers, REL Gibraltar G2 subs, Coherent Systems BD Mains, interconnects & speaker cables, Sablon Audo EVO USB cable, Tellurium Q Ultra Silver power cords, Ziro Disclosure & Vertex Roraima Hi-Rez power cords + Furutech FI connectors, Stillpoints ESS racks/component stands, Vertex Aletheia PSU2 balanced power supply, Coherent Systems RTZ3 ground box + CR/BD cables, Acoustica Applicata DaaD room treatment, Mutec Ref10 SE-120.

I'm Mark.

Those TAD speakers look absolutely beautiful!!

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Sixty2 View Post
    Those TAD speakers look absolutely beautiful!!
    Thanks Mark!

"Nice 'n' red!" As the wife would say!

fullsizeoutput_18b4 by , on Flickr
    Steve.

I'm Ivo.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoopdog View Post
    I am also Stillpointed to the max! I took this photo on my iPhone XR and uploaded to my Flickr account.

Steve
    fullsizeoutput_18b4 by , on Flickr
    Steve,
    This system of yours is really impressive
    Ivo
    Pioneer:
    PLC-590, RT-909, 707, CT-F1250, 900, 750, 700, T-C3, P-D1, TX-7800,
    U-24, SR-303, SG-9800, SA-7800, SX-750, DT-400, HPM-100
    Nakamichi: DRAGON, BX300e, BX125, BX 1, CD4

I'm Andre.

Nice living room. If i had that much gear in ours the wife would throw me out. Shes ok up to a certain extent, good job i always make thing very simple.

I got some pointy things thrown in a box from when i thought id got golden ears but they did not make a blind bit of difference to my lug holes.. Think they are Clearlight RDC..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123