+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Crap Weather for December...

I'm Dan.

7°C & miserable here
    Bigger than you...

My Office : 2020 i5 Mac Mini (16GB RAM/512GB SSD) > Focusrite Scarlett Solo USB interface > JBL 308P MkII active studio monitors on Soundstyle Z2 stands via Van Damme TRS to XLR balanced cables
    The spare room : Music via iTunes & internet > ATV3 > optical into a Fiio D3 DAC > SMSL SA50 integrated > AE109 speakers - QED cables

I'm Grant.

up about 10c but wet all day and to rain all night too. a bitter wind too so been stuck indoors going stir crazy
    in morning its to clear up a bit..
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - IFI PURIFIER 2/PATHOS CLASSIC REMIX & HIDAC AMPLIFIER - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - NURAPHONE' HEADPHONES - 2*ZBOOK'- ROON - MULTI HDD'S - DIGIONE RPI3 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC SUPRA, FISUAL, MOGAMI,

**I’ve studied deeply in the philosophies and religions, but cheerfulness kept breaking through**
    "An old man sleeps with his conscience at night, while young kids sleep with their dreams"

"Justice is sinking to the bottom of the sea, And it feels like I'm living in the wasteland of the free"
    Give me absolute control
    Over every living soul, I've seen the future, baby,
    It is murder!
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Dave.

Thick mist and very cold. Wind has picked up a couple of hours ago, so not nice outside.

I'm Grant.

rained all night and all day today.. Its to continue tonight and tomorrow... bloody lousy country at times
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - IFI PURIFIER 2/PATHOS CLASSIC REMIX & HIDAC AMPLIFIER - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - NURAPHONE' HEADPHONES - 2*ZBOOK'- ROON - MULTI HDD'S - DIGIONE RPI3 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC SUPRA, FISUAL, MOGAMI,

**I’ve studied deeply in the philosophies and religions, but cheerfulness kept breaking through**
    "An old man sleeps with his conscience at night, while young kids sleep with their dreams"

"Justice is sinking to the bottom of the sea, And it feels like I'm living in the wasteland of the free"
    Give me absolute control
    It is murder!
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Opposite here mate, as will be little surprise to you... Dark now, but was mild [got up to 15C at one point], dry and sunny all day

Marco.
    "Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears” - John Lennon.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace" - Jimi Hendrix.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

I'm Dan.

9ºC here and blowin a hoolie... On/off rain, but a lot of heavy squally rain overnight too
    Bigger than you...

My Office : 2020 i5 Mac Mini (16GB RAM/512GB SSD) > Focusrite Scarlett Solo USB interface > JBL 308P MkII active studio monitors on Soundstyle Z2 stands via Van Damme TRS to XLR balanced cables
    The spare room : Music via iTunes & internet > ATV3 > optical into a Fiio D3 DAC > SMSL SA50 integrated > AE109 speakers - QED cables

I'm Grant.

Still raining hard a blowing here too.. ghastly.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

Give me absolute control
    It is murder!
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Robin.

Very wet and windy here, great day for a cup final
    Regards
    Robin

Acoustic Solid Wood MPX, Ortofon Quintet Bronze
    Primare I 32 amp
    Primare R 32 phono stage
    Arcam CDS50 Sacd Network Player
    ART Stiletto 6V3. Loudspeakers

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Lol, in terms of the rain, it's the opposite here! Windy, and quite cold, but dry and sunny with it

Are you hoping that the wind and rain will put us off our free-flowing football?

Marco.
    "Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears” - John Lennon.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace" - Jimi Hendrix.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

I'm Steve.

Free flowing like an unblocked soil pipe
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon 2M Black. Phono: Yaqin MS-22B CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Headphone/pre: Myryad Z40; Amp: Audion Silver Night 300b stereo
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini-1, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast