Hi,
I'm Daz, a 24 year old audio nut. Anyone who frequents Audiokarma is likely aware that I run a business flipping audio gear I get from various house clearance and recycling sources and have amassed quite a collection of high end stuff over the past 8 or so years of business. I'm now at a stage where I no longer wish to have piles of gear and simply want to build my main system comprising of Wilson Audio Witt speakers, NRG Control A401M monoblocks (50kg each, designed for use with the big Apogee amp killer speakers and capable of an incredible 1400W each in to sub 1 ohm loads, however they need to be repaired) A Sony TTS3000 motor unit in a 20kg custom plinth with a PUA286 tonearm and Shure V15, Revox B226 CD player, Sony TC880 Reel to Reel and eventually a Nakamichi 680zx cassette deck. Originally wanted to use a JVC JP-V1000 Pre amp however after more than 30 hours of work i've failed to repair the intermittent channel and just purchased an Accuphase C202 off ebay so will need a phono stage too. I've also built a collection of around 8-10000 records which I look forward to finally being able to enjoy on a good system.

Hopefully this forum will allow me to source the handful of components i'm looking for to achieve my goal.

Daz