+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WTD - Akiko Audio Universal Tuning Sticks

I'm Robert.

Default WTD - Akiko Audio Universal Tuning Sticks

As per the title, looking for a few if anyone has some they want to part with?

Will also consider their other options for AC, USB, E-Tuning etc.

https://www.akikoaudio.com/en/akiko-...io-accessories

montesquieu Guest

What do they do?

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Quote Originally Posted by montesquieu View Post
    What do they do?
    Look at the link.

Another plug-in device to absorb/cancel claimed RFI pollution of the audio signal. If I had time I would wade through the technical spiel, but at the moment I can't be bothered.
    Barry

I'm Adam.

Blimey !! ....

Uses:

- Connected to the speaker cables with the accompanying Velcro strap. When connected as close as possible to the ends, the Tuning Stick Universal will clearly improve the sound. It will definitely be an upgrade for your speaker cables. Even the best and most expensive cables will sound better.
    By now this model is used in shows and exhibitions by leading speaker cable manufactures.

- Connected to the analogue interlink with the accompanying Velcro strap.

- Connected to the digital (coaxial) interlink with the accompanying Velcro strap.

- Connected to the UTP data cable with the accompanying Velcro strap. Contrary to popular belief, data cables can be improved. After all power is needed to transport digital information and by enhancing that power supply the sound will always be improved.

- Connected to the power cable. This use is very special, as the effect is different to placing our E-Tuning Gold, which has been developed especially for power cords. The Tuning Stick Universal causes a clean and fine sound with a lot of dimensionality, while the E-tuning Gold delivers a more analogue and 'warm' rendering.

- Connected to the rear side of your equipment with the accompanying Velcro strap.

- Placed in the electricity meter cupboard, close to the network of your audio setup. Don't forget the white grounding cable, the Tuning Stick can really surprise you here.

- Placed on the rear side of your television. Connect it to the antenna cables of your cable and satellite TV with the Velcro strap.

As you can see the name 'Universal' was not arbitrarily chosen. The Tuning Stick Universal is an accessory which invites you to experiment. Because of the elegant, yet at the same time handy, design, the Tuning Stick can be placed inconspicuously in each set.
    "lack of passion is fatal"

Vinyl: Thorens TD-124mk2 / SME-312 Aluminium 'special' / SME M2-9R / STEREO: Etsuro Urushi Cobalt / Shure M3D / Ortofon SPU A95 / Cartridge Man Music Master / Shure - SC35C (US) / SAEC C3 MC MONO: Miyajima Zero B 0.7mil mono / Miyajima Premium 1.0 / Amps & SUTs: Radford STA25 mk3 / AD Audio 'Satchmo2' pre & LCR phono / Hashimoto HM-7 SUT / ETR-MONO SUT Digital: Audio Note 4.1 (with DAC5 upgrades) DAC / Roon / Tidal Speakers: Tannoy 12" MGs' in RFC custom 'Rutland' Cabinets with RFC crossovers / Tannoy ST-100 Super Tweeters Cables: LFD Grainless phono / RFC Mercury / Duelund DCA16GA tinned copper / Kimber 12TC / SW1X Audio Design USB-SPdif / Duelund DCA20GA interconnects / SW1X Audio SPDIF Aero 6 / Mains Power Conditioner / Box Furniture rack / Audiodesk Systeme Vinyl Cleaner / a very beautiful & understanding Wife!

I'm Lawrence.

Not sure I understand, they seem to have plugs but it says attach them to a cable with a Velcro strap... Do the plugs just dangle in space then??

I'm Geoff.

Please do not clutter a legitimate 'Private Exhibitions' request for items with posts that are not a direct reply. Thanks chaps.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

+ Reply to Thread