+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FS: Harbeth P3ESR (Eucalyptus)

I'm Ian.

Default FS: Harbeth P3ESR (Eucalyptus)

Here's a speaker that does exactly what it's supposed to do perfectly. I would rarely describe used gear as mint but these are as close as can be. I've owned them about 5 years, and they're boxed with all internal packaging. These seem to retail at £2k now in this finish.

£1100 (firm please) + postage. I'm basing this price on a September ebay auction of a pair of these in this finish at £1405. This puts that sale at £1220 when taking into account fees.

If you wish to inspect & collect you'd be very welcome, I'm 8 miles east of Nottingham.
    Thanks for looking.

[IMG]<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/nxQnbjv"><a href="//imgur.com/a/nxQnbjv"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/IMG]
    Last edited by IHP; 27-11-2019 at 17:50.

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Ian,

You need to sort out the imgur url, so we can see the image.
    Barry

I'm Ian.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Ian,

You need to sort out the imgur url, so we can see the image.
    I regret Barry that it's not happening. I've posted here a number of times previously with photos but something is not working on this occasion. Apologies for tossing you about. Pl. feel free to delete. Cheers, Ian.

I'm Grant.

Sent the pic to me and I will post it
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Alan.

'ANDSOME IN THE SUMMER..'ORIBBLE IN THE WINTER. Barney Milne

Cambridge Audio CXN, Seagate nas drive, Michell Gyrodec SE, SME309, Benz M2 Ruby cantilever, Denon DL103, Primare R32, Densen D20, Densen D30, Cambridge Audio 840A V2 integrated, Pioneer SX-N30AE Network Stereo Receiver, Roksan Darius speakers, Technics speakers, Canon speakers, Bastanis Dragonfly Horns, REL Storm III sub, Target R1 speaker stands, Atacama Equinox.

I'm Ian.

Grant,
    What can I say ? I absolutely did not expect to even see my ad. still here never mind with the photos uploaded ! Many thanks indeed my friend ��. I can only put my ineptitude down to a horribly long and stressful day. Cheers, Ian.

Edit - just noticed you did this Alan - take the above and many thanks to both of you.
    Last edited by IHP; 28-11-2019 at 09:17.

I'm Alan.

Your welcome Ian...Stunning speakers by the way..some one is in for a very nice Christmas box....
    'ANDSOME IN THE SUMMER..'ORIBBLE IN THE WINTER. Barney Milne

Cambridge Audio CXN, Seagate nas drive, Michell Gyrodec SE, SME309, Benz M2 Ruby cantilever, Denon DL103, Primare R32, Densen D20, Densen D30, Cambridge Audio 840A V2 integrated, Pioneer SX-N30AE Network Stereo Receiver, Roksan Darius speakers, Technics speakers, Canon speakers, Bastanis Dragonfly Horns, REL Storm III sub, Target R1 speaker stands, Atacama Equinox.

I'm Vince.

Stunning woodwork on stunning sounding speakers. Lovely. Glws

I'm Ian.

Thanks (again) Alan and Vince for the comments. I've not gone for the 'sell' on these, I think they're pretty well known for what they do.

I meant to add I drive from Nottm to Birmingham a fair bit if that helps with delivery - could do collection from the Mailbox in Brum.

I'm Matt.

I'm fairly settled on speakers at the minute but I've still never managed to hear a pair of these. If I wasn't sorted I'd be all over these especially as I'm local!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast