+ Reply to Thread

Thread: IFI Micro IDSD Black Label DAC/Headphone Amp

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Default IFI Micro IDSD Black Label DAC/Headphone Amp

I bought this to use in my previous car, it's been unused since I changed motors. Great sounding bit of kit, many comments online on it being one of the best sounding portable dacs around-

https://www.soundphilereview.com/rev...l-review-1970/

Up to 12 hour battery life, and also has the facility to charge your phone if required.

Boxed with all accessories.

Retail is £600, I'm looking for £300 plus postage.

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS-

Type: Battery/USB-powered headphone amplifier, preamplifier, and high-res DSD and DXD-capable DAC

Inputs: Combination coaxial/optical S/PDIF input/output jack, USB-2.0 ‘OTG’ port with built-in iFi iPurifier technology, and One 3.5mm stereo analogue input.

Outputs: Coaxial S/PDIF jack (uses ‘Intelligent S/PDIF jack for input and output), 6.35mm analogue headphone output jack, One stereo analogue output (via RCA jack) with switch selectable fixed or variable-level outputs, and One USB-type ‘Smart Power’ socket suitable for charging iPhones

Digital formats and data rates supported (all native):

DSD: 512/256/128/64 at rates of 24.6/22.6/12.4/11.2/6.2/5.6/3.1/2.8 kbps

DXD: 2×/1× at rates of 768/705.6/384/352.8 kHz

PCM: Supports rates of 768/705.6/384/352.8/192/176.4/96/88.2/48/44.1kHz

Filters:

DSD: three switch-selectable analogue filters (Extreme/Extended/Standard Range)

DXD: fixed analogue filter (Bit-Perfect Processing)

PCM: three switch-selectable digital filters (Bit-Perfect Processing/Minimum Phase/Standard)

DAC Dynamic Range: >117 dB

DAC Distortion: < 0.003% THD + Noise

Jitter: Below AP2 test set limit

Headphone Amp Power Output: three switch selectable modes, as below.

Turbo Mode: 1560 mW @ 64 Ohms, continuous
    166mW @ 600 Ohms, continuous
    10V/4000 mW @ 16 Ohms, peak

Normal Mode: 950 mW @ 64 Ohms, continuous
    100mW @ 300 Ohms, continuous
    5.5V/1900 mW @ 16 Ohms, peak

Eco Mode: 250 mW@ 16 Ohms, continuous
    2V/500 mW @ 8 Ohms, peak

Headphone Amp Dynamic Range: >115dB

Headphone Amp Distortion: <0.008% THD + Noise

Dimensions (H×W×D): 28 × 67 × 177mm

Weight: 310 grammes

“Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

Hunter S Thompson

I'm Grant.

yup great bit of kit.. was after one myself but bad time being xmas.. glws although you shouldnt need it. the wadia is nice too
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Cheers Grant, yes both are great bits of kit. I'd keep the Wadia but I have the Mytek.
    “Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

Hunter S Thompson

I'm inthescottishmafia.

SOLD.

Hunter S Thompson

I'm david.

Default hi - micro black for sale

hi, i am interested in this - is it possible

1. that i can buy on a sale of return basis - so i can check battery life and suitability with my headphones
    2. all the cables are included?
    3. you will accept a close-ish offer?
    4.how old is it and were you the original purchaser?

thank you

david

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by magical_mouse View Post
    hi, i am interested in this - is it possible

1. that i can buy on a sale of return basis - so i can check battery life and suitability with my headphones
    2. all the cables are included?
    3. you will accept a close-ish offer?
    4.how old is it and were you the original purchaser?

thank you

david
    post above says sold
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread