+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FS: The MEGA CD Clearout, Rock, Pop and Jazz

I'm Adrian.

I have reduced all the prices, the majority are £2-3, with a few for £1 and a few are more due to rarity or special version, all are excellent value and have been well looked after.

There are some great titles for you to add to your collections.

P&P for single CD will be at 2nd class Royal Mail rates, if you purchase more then it will be much cheaper pro-rata and I will advise cost when you order.

Please PM me with a list of what you want.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs: Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges, Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:- Marantz SA-KI Pearl CD player, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi+ Pro, Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:- AudioValve Sunilda phono stage, Krell KSP-7B pre-amp, Krell KSA-80 power amp

Output: Wilson Benesch Vector speakers, KLH Ultimate One Headphones

Cables: Tellurium Q Ultra Black II RCA & Chord Epic 2 RCA, various speaker leads, & links

I think I am nearing audio nirvana, but don’t tell anyone.

I'm Adrian.

List updated showing those recently SOLD. There are plenty of great ones left, all in extremely good condition.

As stated before P&P is on top of what you purchase and will be advised then. PM me for with your order please.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs: Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges, Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:- Marantz SA-KI Pearl CD player, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi+ Pro, Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:- AudioValve Sunilda phono stage, Krell KSP-7B pre-amp, Krell KSA-80 power amp

Cables: Tellurium Q Ultra Black II RCA & Chord Epic 2 RCA, various speaker leads, & links

I'm Adrian.

Weekendy bump, loads still for grabs and all in great condition, just look at the list above.

I'm Adrian.

Quote Originally Posted by AJSki2fly View Post
    Weekendy bump, loads still for grabs and all in great condition, just look at the list above.
    As above.

I'm Adrian.

Time to brighten up your listening with some new CDs to spin.

I'm Micky.

I’ll start the ball rolling Ade...
    (1) Carole King Tapestry ) £5.00
    (2) Joe Bonemasi + Beth Hart Don’t Explain £2.50
    (3) Marianne Faithful £2.50
    (4) Joni Mitchell Song to a Seagull £2.50
    (5) Michael Hedges Oracle £2.50
    (6) Michael Hedges Live £2.50
    (7) John Haitt Mystic Pinball £2.50

I'm Adrian.

Quote Originally Posted by Mickyricky View Post
    I’ll start the ball rolling Ade...
    (1) Carole King Tapestry ) £5.00
    (2) Joe Bonemasi + Beth Hart Don’t Explain £2.50
    (3) Marianne Faithful £2.50
    (4) Joni Mitchell Song to a Seagull £2.50
    (5) Michael Hedges Oracle £2.50
    (6) Michael Hedges Live £2.50
    (7) John Haitt Mystic Pinball £2.50
    Hi Micky,

Sorry just picked up your post PM sent.

Cheers, Adrian

I'm Adrian.

List updated to reflect recent sales to Micky, plenty more here to wet your appetite.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

I'm Micky.

Cds arrived today ! Extremely well package and great service ...Buy with confidence!!
    Many Thanks Micky

I'm Adrian.

Quote Originally Posted by Mickyricky View Post
    Cds arrived today ! Extremely well package and great service ...Buy with confidence!!
    Many Thanks Micky
    Many thanks Micky, enjoy, just reminded me to redo the price list as I picked up and old version by mistake the other day.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast