+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FS: The MEGA CD Clearout, Rock, Pop and Jazz

I'm Adrian.

Default FS: The MEGA CD Clearout, Rock, Pop and Jazz

So I am clearing out all these. Perfect for Christmas present or just treat yourself.

All have been very well looked after and I have owned them from new. I have priced them just below the average sale prices on Discogs and in fact many are well below that. There are a few that are higher priced as they are either specials or are rare, anyway most are £3 to £4.

If you buy 10 or more then I will discount by 10%, if you but a large number then we can discuss a further discount.

Whatever you buy will be sent by royal mail and 2nd class signed for bed on weight, a single CD being £2.95, if the quantity is large and value over £50 then it will be sent by the most cost effective method with insurance cover. Postage will be advise at purchase time.

If you would like any then please PM me and I will advise on payment.

Many thanks

Adrian

Please note, there were 2 previous threads which this now covers and those threads are now dead.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by AJSki2fly; 23-11-2019 at 16:57.
    Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs: Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges, Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:- Marantz SA-KI Pearl CD player, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi+ Pro, Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:- AudioValve Sunilda phono stage, Krell KSP-7B pre-amp, Krell KSA-80 power amp

Output: Wilson Benesch Vector speakers, KLH Ultimate One Headphones

Cables: Tellurium Q Ultra Black II RCA & Chord Epic 2 RCA, various speaker leads, & links

I think I am nearing audio nirvana, but don’t tell anyone.

I'm Adrian.

List updated with SOLD CDs, lots more goodies to treat yourself with.
    Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs: Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges, Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:- Marantz SA-KI Pearl CD player, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi+ Pro, Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:- AudioValve Sunilda phono stage, Krell KSP-7B pre-amp, Krell KSA-80 power amp

Cables: Tellurium Q Ultra Black II RCA & Chord Epic 2 RCA, various speaker leads, & links

I'm Adrian.

More SOLD list updated lots more goodies to have for yourself or as Christmas presents.

I'm Adrian.

LIST UPDATED below on 26 November, these are the current ones still available.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by AJSki2fly; 26-11-2019 at 13:06.

I'm Adrian.

List above updated, more sold, still plenty to choose from.

I'm Keith.

Thank's Adrian I picked the cd's up from the Post Office this morning. Will be having a listen later once I've fought my way through the wrapping

I'm Adrian.

Don't forget its time to get the special CD gift for someone you love, or even yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by AJSki2fly View Post
    LIST UPDATED below on 26 November, these are the current ones still available.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

I'm Adrian.

Another SOLD, plenty to choose from for Xmas

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

I'm Adrian.

This is current listing below, thanks still time for purchases

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

I'm Adrian.

Bump, bump

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast