+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fs. EMS LB12 speaker drive units.

I'm Paul.

Default Fs. EMS LB12 speaker drive units.

Lovely French full range drive units.

Hand made by the Fertin family concern in France. 12 inch full range, twin cone and wooden phase plug!

High efficiency and 16 Ohm, so suit valve amp. but happy with solid state.

i have used them really for testing, so almost broken in and come with original box and packing.*

Asking £700 collected or posted at cost.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by Monty; 22-11-2019 at 19:49.

I'm Lawrence.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty View Post
    Lovely French full range drive units.

High efficiency and 16 Ohm, so suit valve amp. but happy with solid state.

i have used them really for testing, so almost broken in and come with original box and packing.*

Asking £700 collected or posted at cost.

https://photos.google.com/album/AF1Q...ojP15-EjfZCgA3

Are you hoping a kind member will post your photos up for you??

I'm Grant.

Yup Paul, you need full size pics in the thread. links or thumbs are not acceptable... Please Read rules.. Thanks.

A short time will be given to comply
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence001 View Post
    Are you hoping a kind member will post your photos up for you??
    I've had problems putting on photos ever since one of the hosting sites closed.

So yes, I could use some kind soul with some help please. I thought google would be useable, but I can't get the photos out singularly to load on here!

Would appreciate any advice on a usable hosting site??

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Clicking on the link leads to a 404 error.

Where were your photos stored Paul? Do you still have copies stored on your computer? There are still some free image hosting sites available.
    Barry

I'm Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    Clicking on the link leads to a 404 error.

Where were your photos stored Paul? Do you still have copies stored on your computer? There are still some free image hosting sites available.
    Hi Barry,
    Cracked it having done a bit of research on the forum (knowledge cafe!!) and used the Postimage you suggested.

I'm Alan.

Flickr is a good hosting site and very easy to use too...
    'ANDSOME IN THE SUMMER..'ORIBBLE IN THE WINTER. Barney Milne

Cambridge Audio CXN, Seagate nas drive, Michell Gyrodec SE, SME309, Benz M2 Ruby cantilever, Denon DL103, Primare R32, Densen D20, Densen D30, Cambridge Audio 840A V2 integrated, Pioneer SX-N30AE Network Stereo Receiver, Roksan Darius speakers, Technics speakers, Canon speakers, Bastanis Dragonfly Horns, REL Storm III sub, Target R1 speaker stands, Atacama Equinox.

I'm Geoff.

Hi Paul. Try Imgur https://imgur.com/upload

Use the upload facility, then hover the cursor over right side of the uploaded image and a small menu will appear. Hover over the down chevron and left click on the second option 'get share links', you then want the bottom left option 'BBCode (forums), left click on it, then on the forum page you want the image on, right click and paste. That should do it.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Geoff.

Ah, I see you've done it. You could do with a shot of the backs and maybe tell us what size the drivers are.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Hi Paul. Try Imgur https://imgur.com/upload

Use the upload facility, then hover the cursor over right side of the uploaded image and a small menu will appear. Hover over the down chevron and left click on the second option 'get share links', you then want the bottom left option 'BBCode (forums), left click on it, then on the forum page you want the image on, right click and paste. That should do it.
    Many thanks Geoff, hopefully I've managed to load some images now!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast