+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tannoy ST-100 Supertweeters

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Default Tannoy ST-100 Supertweeters

A nice pair of Tannoy Supertweeters. No use for these now I'm using the Bastanis. In good condition, there are some dings on the sides and bottoms, but nothing that can be seen from the listening position. Fronts are unmarked. Looking for £400 for these. I will post but would prefer pick up. I'll only post insured so would probably be around £15-20 or so, but I'll only charge at cost. Demo in Leeds no problem, give me a shout. I have the original boxes and also the brown cloths that they are supposed to sit on.

“Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

Hunter S Thompson

montesquieu Guest

Oh go on then. Yes please

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Thanks Tom, will PM you.
    “Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

Hunter S Thompson

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Sold to Tom, STP.

Hunter S Thompson

I'm Edward.

Tom beat me to it!
    Current: [P20] Roon/Tidal > Custom PC> Chevron Paradox NDF16 > Phast Pre > Neuro. 686 > Tannoy Berkley (RFC tweaks)

I'm inthescottishmafia.

SOLD.

Hunter S Thompson

+ Reply to Thread