+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hacked?

I'm Steve.

Hi

Just woke up to find this message in my in box

Dear STD305M,

Someone has tried to log into your account on The Art of Sound Forum with an incorrect password at least 5 times. This person has been prevented from attempting to login to your account for the next 15 minutes.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 185.93.228.4

All the best,
    The Art of Sound Forum

This is not my ip address

Steve...

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by STD305M View Post
    Hi

Just woke up to find this message in my in box

Dear STD305M,

Someone has tried to log into your account on The Art of Sound Forum with an incorrect password at least 5 times. This person has been prevented from attempting to login to your account for the next 15 minutes.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 185.93.228.4

All the best,
    The Art of Sound Forum

This is not my ip address

Steve...
    Looks like the changes haven't quite kicked in yet ? New Forum Firewall is misbehaving lol.

I'm Nick.

What time was that email sent, Steve?
    Nick
    My system...

Follow AOS on Twitter: @AoS_Forum

I'm Nick.

Looking at the logs I think this predated the change I made to resolve the issue (you will have been sent an email at 21:01 last night.
    I can't see any 'suspicious' failed login attempts since 22:15 last night.
    Nick
    My system...

I'm Steve.

Hi Nick

Recieved the email at 21.01 pm last night
    No problems since.

Steve

I'm Nick.

Thanks Steve. Fingers crossed that was the last of it.

Regards

Nick
    Nick
    My system...

I'm James.

This is a regular occurrence for me on DIYAudio. It is caused by an incorrect handshake on Tapatalk. If you use that then suspect the app first, not hackers. Remember it updates from forums quietly in the background.

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

I'm John.

Default Hacking attempt

Someone tried to log on to my account, unsuccessfully, yesterday from this IP address 208.109.0.4. Very annoying. Sorted now. Maybe a time to update passwords. Why don't these sad bastards get a f'ing life?
    Sent by me using an appendage

SME Model 15/V tonearm, Lyra Dorian, EAR Phono Box.

Luxman 509X amp.

PMC 25 23i speakers.

Innuos/Roon/Qobuz/I-Pad. Oppo UDP-205.

Cables by Kimber, Yannis and Audioquest.

Audioquest Niagara. Tube Distinctions Mains power filter. Project RCM. Zerostat.

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by prestonchipfryer View Post
    Someone tried to log on to my account, unsuccessfully, yesterday from this IP address 208.109.0.4. Very annoying. Sorted now. Maybe a time to update passwords. Why don't these sad bastards get a f'ing life?
    moved here
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12