+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wtd hifi stand

I'm Dave.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    Dave, I've been after something for a while. How deep (front to back) is the top shelf? I'm definitely interested
    Morning the top shelf (and indeed each shelf) is a toughened glass sheet which is 50cm wide and 50cm deep.

The front of each glass shelf is slightly curved so at it's deepest point it's 50cm with a gentle curve to 47cm at the edges.

Have a look here: http://www.atacama-audio.co.uk/p/equ...hi-fi-rs?pp=24

Whilst the link is to a newer version of the stand they are basically the same and you can see the dimensions of the shelves/stand.

I think they changed the size (height) of the upper shelves to 195mm whilst mine are an older version so are 185mm.

Hope that makes sense

Dave
    Dave

Currently listening to:

Wilmslow Audio Gemini speakers with external crossovers | DCB1 -> Neurochrome 86 Monos | Matrix Audio X-SPDIF 2 -> Denafrips Pontus II | Roon Server/ HQPlayer | Spotfire interconnects / speaker cable

I'm Steve.

Cheers Dave, I think that size would be ideal for me - I'll speak with Mrs P when I get home tonight, but I think she'll like it as well
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Steve.

Dave, I'd like to buy this please. If you PM me some details we can sort out payment, which we can do right away. However, we won't be able to collect till a week on Sunday. Hope that's ok.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Dave.

Pm sent
    Dave

Currently listening to:

Wilmslow Audio Gemini speakers with external crossovers | DCB1 -> Neurochrome 86 Monos | Matrix Audio X-SPDIF 2 -> Denafrips Pontus II | Roon Server/ HQPlayer | Spotfire interconnects / speaker cable

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12