+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wanted: speaker stands

I'm Dan.

Default Wanted: speaker stands

Does anyone have any decent/clean speaker stands they're not using/looking to get rid of?

Something like the Atacama Nexus 6s or similar (Soundstyle Z2s etc) or even possibly Partington Dreadnoughts?

If you're not local to Preston they'll need to be shipped, so ideally not mass loaded and boxed etc

Cheers
    Bigger than you...

My Office : 2021 M1 MacBook Air > Focusrite Scarlett Solo USB interface > JBL 308P MkII active studio monitors on Atacama SL600 stands via Van Damme TRS to XLR balanced cables
    The spare room : Music via iTunes & internet > ATV3 > optical into a Fiio D3 DAC > SMSL SA50 integrated > AE109 speakers - QED cables

I'm Alex.

I have a pair of Something Solid oak stands if interested. I can get them to Padiham or Ramsbottom if that’s any good for you? Unfortunately I have only just seen this and I’m away with work until the weekend after next.

I'm Loz.

Hi Dan
    I have a pair of Soundstyle Z2's that are not in service at the moment if you are interested. No scratches etc. And not mass loaded. Cheers for now.

Loz

I'm Dan.

Quote Originally Posted by HackneyRF View Post
    Hi Dan
    I have a pair of Soundstyle Z2's that are not in service at the moment if you are interested. No scratches etc. And not mass loaded. Cheers for now.

Loz
    Thanks pal; how much are you thinking (they'll need to be delivered)
    Bigger than you...

My Office : 2021 M1 MacBook Air > Focusrite Scarlett Solo USB interface > JBL 308P MkII active studio monitors on Atacama SL600 stands via Van Damme TRS to XLR balanced cables
    The spare room : Music via iTunes & internet > ATV3 > optical into a Fiio D3 DAC > SMSL SA50 integrated > AE109 speakers - QED cables

I'm Dan.

Quote Originally Posted by alcarmichael View Post
    I have a pair of Something Solid oak stands if interested. I can get them to Padiham or Ramsbottom if that’s any good for you? Unfortunately I have only just seen this and I’m away with work until the weekend after next.
    Thanks; but not for me
    Bigger than you...

I'm Paul.

Mods please remove.
    Last edited by Monty; 20-11-2019 at 07:36.

I'm Paul.

Mods please remove!
    Last edited by Monty; 20-11-2019 at 07:37.

I'm Paul.

I have a pair of Elac stands in silver available.
    Last edited by Monty; 20-11-2019 at 11:35.

I'm Dan.

Thanks; should have said I'm after black stands only
    Bigger than you...

I'm Dan.

Sorted now; thanks all
    Bigger than you...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast