+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Nagaoka Cartridges

I'm Clint.

A month or so in from getting my Hyperspace with the MP500, everything has burned in very nicely & I simply couldn't be happier, absolutely loving this deck & cart combination. It's got musicality in spades & I have a HUGE grin on my face every time I play albums. I did before with my old RP6 but the grin is even BIGGER now. So glad I went for the Hyperspace over the Acespace. I know I could go down the MC route with S.U.T's etc but when you find something you can live with for ever, why bother. Right, Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds "The Boatman's Call" is spinning & I need to drift off into musical nirvana with it, by for now.

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by Clint H View Post
    A month or so in from getting my Hyperspace with the MP500, everything has burned in very nicely & I simply couldn't be happier, absolutely loving this deck & cart combination. It's got musicality in spades & I have a HUGE grin on my face every time I play albums. I did before with my old RP6 but the grin is even BIGGER now. So glad I went for the Hyperspace over the Acespace. I know I could go down the MC route with S.U.T's etc but when you find something you can live with for ever, why bother. Right, Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds "The Boatman's Call" is spinning & I need to drift off into musical nirvana with it, by for now.
    Get a spare stylus from Japan while they're still only £200!!
    Current system 1210 GR. CDP - Meridian G08. Amp -Sugden A21I - Sig. Wharfedale Lintons.

I'm Russell.

Default Nagaoka Cartridges

Would the MP500 stylus fit the MP110 cartridge body do you know?

Appreciate you wouldn’t get the full MP500 benefits as not a metal body etc on the MP110 but thinking that for £220 it’s got to be a significant improvement on the standard MP110 (which is already great BTW)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by Weeman1973 View Post

Appreciate you wouldn’t get the full MP500 benefits as not a metal body etc on the MP110 but thinking that for £220 it’s got to be a significant improvement on the standard MP110 (which is already great BTW)

I think the only other cart it fits is the mp300.
    Current system 1210 GR. CDP - Meridian G08. Amp -Sugden A21I - Sig. Wharfedale Lintons.

I'm Clint.

HI Russel

I wouldn't have a clue but if you phone Phil at Cheshire Audio where I got my new deck & MP500 from, he would be able to tell you. He stocks Nagaoka. Cheshire Audio 01270 580734. He's a top guy & knows his stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Weeman1973 View Post

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234