+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ati from Nottingham

I'm Ati.

Default Ati from Nottingham

Hi All,

My name is Ati. I am member of the T.A.O.S. for several years but only as a reader. I wasn't active at all in the last 2 -2,5 years here because I've had a nasty illness that caused hearing loss on my left ear, that is finally recovered recently fully after 2,5 years suffering. So, I cannot show my HI-FI system in pictures because I have sold everything. Now I am back in full swing and started rebuilding a stereo system that is affordable while sonically pleasing me.
    My previous solid system before the ear problem was the following: Kenwood KD 7010 D.D. turntable, Esoteric AI-10 DAC/Integrated amp, Kharma Ceramique 3.0 speakers, of course lots of cartridges, bits and bobs.
    My music taste is so wide I have to have 11 Terabytes music on HDD to store them. Also have few Vinyl records and its growing. Genres: Original sound tracks/Film music, World/Ethno music, Country influenced Rock, Electronic music, Guitar music, Post rock, Jazz, Blues to name a few.

Because I just started to re-build my system I have only the speakers so far.

Have a nice day !

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by alfaati View Post
    Hi All,

My name is Ati. I am member of the T.A.O.S. for several years but only as a reader. I wasn't active at all in the last 2 -2,5 years here because I've had a nasty illness that caused hearing loss on my left ear, that is finally recovered recently fully after 2,5 years suffering. So, I cannot show my HI-FI system in pictures because I have sold everything. Now I am back in full swing and started rebuilding a stereo system that is affordable while sonically pleasing me.
    My previous solid system before the ear problem was the following: Kenwood KD 7010 D.D. turntable, Esoteric AI-10 DAC/Integrated amp, Kharma Ceramique 3.0 speakers, of course lots of cartridges, bits and bobs.
    My music taste is so wide I have to have 11 Terabytes music on HDD to store them. Also have few Vinyl records and its growing. Genres: Original sound tracks/Film music, World/Ethno music, Country influenced Rock, Electronic music, Guitar music, Post rock, Jazz, Blues to name a few.

Because I just started to re-build my system I have only the speakers so far.

Have a nice day !
    Welcome back Ati!

Keep us posted with you progress

I'm Ati.

Thank you Sir!

Will do!

I'm Shane.

Howdy! Welcome to AOS.

Have fun.

S.
    Shane Lonergan.

I'm Geoff.

Hello Ati. Welcome back to AOS.

Glad you've recovered from the temporary deafness.

Can you please put your regional location and name in your profile, thanks.

Join in the fun and have a chat with everybody.

Enjoy the forum,
    Geoff.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Yes - Welcome back Ati,

Delighted to learn of your now fully restored hearing.

Admirably wide taste in music you have. 11TB - that's about 13,000 CDs!

Enjoy the Forum
    Barry
    Barry

I'm Ati.

Thank you Gentlemen!

+ Reply to Thread