+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Flooding woes and the P.O

I'm Alan.

Your accent?

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebottle View Post
    Your accent?
    Ah dinnae ken whit yer mean, ah kin dae Scoat's accent nae boather, so ye kin stoap yer greetin', och aye the noo, see you jimmy...
    Pining for the fjords? What kind of talk is that? And why did he fall flat on his back the minute I got him home?

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon 2M Black. Phono: Yaqin MS-22B CD: Densen Beat B400 Plus; Headphone/pre: Myryad Z40; Amp: Audion Silver Night 300b stereo
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def. Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini-1, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    Panasonic 42" plasma, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    Ah dinnae ken whit yer mean, ah kin dae Scoat's accent nae boather, so ye kin stoap yer greetin', och aye the noo, see you jimmy...
    You could get arrested with that kind of accent
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/PROJECT PHONOBOX DS2 USB - QUAD VENA 2 - IFI PURIFIER 2/TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK POWER AMPLIFIERS - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - OPPO PM-3 PLANAR, SONY H900 & NURAPHONE HEADPHONES - ZBOOK/ IFI SILENCER/WIN10 PRO/AUDIRVANA & JRIVER - SMSL M6 DAC & IFI SILENCER - RPI 3+, DIGIONE HAT/VOLUMIO2 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC CHORD, MOGAMI, SUPRA & WIREWORLD

**Men are not punished for their sins, but by them**Don't be such a big girl's blouse!**
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Geoff.

or without it.
    "when common sense, logic and plausibility are excluded. All that remain are foolishness and lies"

I'm Steve.

I manage to get away with it down here, but if I tried that north of the border even my mates would give me a battering
    Pining for the fjords? What kind of talk is that? And why did he fall flat on his back the minute I got him home?

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon 2M Black. Phono: Yaqin MS-22B CD: Densen Beat B400 Plus; Headphone/pre: Myryad Z40; Amp: Audion Silver Night 300b stereo
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def. Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:

A/V:
    Panasonic 42" plasma, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    Stoap bumpin yer gums aboot ah load of auld pish, ya haverin' wee bawbag.

Marco.
    To be scientific is to take into account all of reality, not to be selectively inattentive to the inconvenient -- Pharos 2019.

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Stoap bumpin yer gums aboot ah load of auld pish, ya haverin' wee bawbag.

Marco.
    I wondered when the Welsh were gonna join in

T'other system:

A/V:

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

I'm only Welsh when behind a sheep

Marco.
    To be scientific is to take into account all of reality, not to be selectively inattentive to the inconvenient -- Pharos 2019.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910