+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS: Proac Tablette 50 Signature

I'm Carl.

Default FS: Proac Tablette 50 Signature

For sale is a pair of my beloved Proac Tablette 50 Signature. I've had two pairs of these for a very long time now but must stop hoarding things I am not using and so 1 pair must go!

These are a lovely premium Birds Eye Maple finish. They are in great condition for their age and have their original boxes and biwire jumpers. One of the cabinets has a scuff centre of the top edge. The other has some dings on the rear corners and down one of the rear edges. There is some degradation of the foam around the tweeter. The drive units are in excellent condition. They are overall though in very good condition and sound superb.

I did buy some Tablette 10 Signature's last year and only kept them a week. Although they had slightly better resolution than these, they had no bass at all and were very hard to listen too, they were sold on straight away and I reverted back to my 50 sigs. These Tabs do give a very full and well rounded sound and to my ears best the latest version.

They are very versatile too having used these with many amps, systems and rooms over the years including MF X-150, Naim Atom, 72/140 and 112x/150x, various EL34 and 6550 valve amps, Denon home cinema, Marantz PM15, Avondale S100 and others I've probably forgotten about. These Proacs have always given a very good account of themselves on all of these systems.

I'm looking for £450 posted in the UK. If anyone wants to collect from Wirral I have some suitable Atacama stands that I would be prepared to sell with these for a nominal price.

I'm Ian.

A few years ago I had some Proac Response 1.5's which had a similar problem with the tweeter foam. A quick call to Proac resulted in new foam surrounds being sent for very little money.

I'm Carl.

Sold

+ Reply to Thread