+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Please help me name my Moustache...

I'm availableforweddingsAndBarmitzvas.

Default Please help me name my Moustache...

Looking for some help here chaps...

Was going to post this in the "Show us your pets" thread, as of the start of this month (November) I've been nurturing a new member of the family, a small hairy chap, and happily he's been coming on leaps and bounds.
    He's doing well, but could still do with a little help and encouragement and most importantly, still haven't got a name for him yet.

At Day Zero:

@ Day 12

Was going to shave this for later, but I moustache you all a question...
    (I'll get my coat )

More of a tug on the coat of the kind folks here on AOS, a request for some Donations to a deserving cause, as little or large, in in the good spirit of giving and kindness I know from my many years as a member lives here in this forum of ours.

My first time doing something like this, but after some more direct than was comfortable past experience with this myself, as well as a specific recent experience of getting a family member through a tough time this hit a cord with me.
    Fair to say its a cause close to my heart.

https://uk.movember.com/
    "Movember looks at mental health through a male lens, focusing on prevention, early intervention and health promotion."

As I said my first time doing anything like this, but I reckon this is a cause close to many of us, whether directly or indirectly, and I thought I'd humbly ask here of the kind folks at AOS for request for some help.

Any Donations as little or as large as possible extremely welcome, warmly and genuinely appreciated.
    I'll make this an entertaining post, we have a bet on at work who can name their "mouser" with the funniest name, so any suggestions welcome!

Will post a few updates along the way, just to let you laugh at me and feel better about yourselves.

The Motley Crew at Work, me and my fellow "Mo-Bro's"

And my own Mo'vember Page,
    https://uk.movember.com/mospace/14179877
    thanks for taking a look Guys, any Donations large or small very genuinely appreciated, and a big thanks from me in advance.

A warm and genuine Thank You from a very deserving cause and from me personally.

Gary.
    Last edited by Gazjam; 13-11-2019 at 05:43.
    I enjoy Hifi n stuff...

I'm Grant.

pussy
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/PROJECT PHONOBOX DS2 USB - QUAD VENA 2 - IFI PURIFIER 2/TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK POWER AMPLIFIERS - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - OPPO PM-3 PLANAR, SONY H900 & NURAPHONE HEADPHONES - ZBOOK/ IFI SILENCER/WIN10 PRO/AUDIRVANA & JRIVER - SMSL M6 DAC & IFI SILENCER - RPI 3+, DIGIONE HAT/VOLUMIO2 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC CHORD, MOGAMI, SUPRA & WIREWORLD

**Men are not punished for their sins, but by them**Don't be such a big girl's blouse!**
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Adrian.

Caterpillar
    [FONT="Arial"]
    Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes

Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S & Michel Cusis MC cartridge, Furutech AG-12-R4 High Performance Phono Cable, LFD MMC special phono stage, Rothwell MCX SUT, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi to Beresford Caiman SEG DAC, Sony 3d blu-Ray for CDs to Caiman SEG, ALLNIC T1500 MKII SET 300B amp, Tannoy Legacy Arden speakers and JBL L100 Century's , Chord Epic speaker leads, & signature links, the Eccose Conductor CA1 cd to pre, I think I am at audio nirvana, but donít tell anyone

I'm Grant.

Or Squirrel..dirty squirrel ... face furniture?
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

OPPO BDP-103D - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/PROJECT PHONOBOX DS2 USB - QUAD VENA 2 - IFI PURIFIER 2/TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK POWER AMPLIFIERS - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - OPPO PM-3 PLANAR, SONY H900 & NURAPHONE HEADPHONES - ZBOOK/ IFI SILENCER/WIN10 PRO/AUDIRVANA & JRIVER - SMSL M6 DAC & IFI SILENCER - RPI 3+, DIGIONE HAT/VOLUMIO2 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC CHORD, MOGAMI, SUPRA & WIREWORLD

**Men are not punished for their sins, but by them**Don't be such a big girl's blouse!**
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Adrian.

How about Derek
    [FONT="Arial"]
    Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes

Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S & Michel Cusis MC cartridge, Furutech AG-12-R4 High Performance Phono Cable, LFD MMC special phono stage, Rothwell MCX SUT, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi to Beresford Caiman SEG DAC, Sony 3d blu-Ray for CDs to Caiman SEG, ALLNIC T1500 MKII SET 300B amp, Tannoy Legacy Arden speakers and JBL L100 Century's , Chord Epic speaker leads, & signature links, the Eccose Conductor CA1 cd to pre, I think I am at audio nirvana, but donít tell anyone

I'm Grant.

You look better without it tbf
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Martin.

Mustashy Mustacheface.

sent you a bung
    Current Lash Up:

*Sony SCD XB790QS* Nelson Pass DCB1 / Krell KSA100 mkII * JM Lab Electra 926 *

'You fool! To think that your ape-brain could contain the full knowledge of the Krell!'

I'm AnDreW.

How about Segundo?
    SS

CD Teac VRDS25X(Audiotuned) DAC Caiman SEG+15V PSU+Dorado DECK 1210 Mat SPH SSS Mods MN Base/Bearing/Platter+Ebony armboard Feet Isonoe/Ebony PSU Paul Hynes SR7EHD-27XL/DCSXL Ag DC lead/3 Stage Regs/Recap PCB+No Pitch/Strobe/Light ARM SME V(Kondo Ag Rewire&Tags) MC Cadenza Black CABLES Arm Yannis SPD-4 IC Yannis 222 Litz+Ag bullets Power WAR PRE ATC SCA2 SPEAKERS ATC 50ASL STANDS Atacama PHONO Sugden Masterclass PA4 SUT Ortofon ST80SE POWER PSAudio P10

VALVE

PRE
    Croft Epoch(Modified) AMP Sondex S100 (Modified) SPEAKERS Tannoy 15"MG+RFC Warwick cabs+ Reference XO DECKS Garrard301/401 (Bastin) Mat Teunto Bearings 401/SPH Plinth Moldovan/Bastin Arms 3009/3012(Ikeda Ag wired) SME V 12 PSU Eagle+Tachometer MC Ag Meister v2 / Royall N SPU's CABLES Arm Yannis 420.5 Litz+ Speaker 10mm Cu + WBT-0681 Ag IC Oyaide FTVS-510 AgWBT 0110Ag Phonostage Paradise(4 Box Modded) / EAR 834 Clone (modded)

REAL SOUND

PRE Radford SC25 (Mullard ECC83/82) POWER RADFORD STA25 Renaissance (Electroharmonix EL34) SPEAKERS Celestion Ditton 15 (Duelund Rewired/Jantzen Recapped) CABLES Speaker - Duelund AWG 12IC - Belden 8402+Switchcraft RCA

I'm Adrian.

Moustache-a-laugh
    [FONT="Arial"]

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

How about Ronnie the Rug? Caterpillar Keith, or Fanny Duster?

Best of luck with this, Gaz, as it's a good cause, and top marks for having the balls to post a picture with *that* thing on yer coupon!

Marco.
    To be scientific is to take into account all of reality, not to be selectively inattentive to the inconvenient -- Pharos 2019.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast